Connection issues?

Is anyone else have connection issues?

I have not been able to connect for the last hour or so, It is almost like swgoh is under a dos attack of some sort. Everything else with my internet is perfectly ok. Great speeds globally, just connection to swgoh seems to be an issue. This is on multiple devices on different ooperating systems, so not tied down to a specifc device.

Cheers

Replies

• Options
    +1
    Been having the same issues for the last hour on Android device.
  • Options
    +2

Everything else working except SWGOH
  • Options
    Thanks guys at least I know its not just me. Have a guild member also confirm too. :)
  • Options
    Resolved for me
  • Options
    Same issue here, both on my iOS device and on an emulator. Has been going on around 30 minutes for me.
  • Options
    Spoke too soon. Down again on Android
  • Options
    Yup, haven't been able to get in for the past 40 mins
  • Options
    @Kyno would you be able to please check that the team are aware of this and working on it? I would assume they already know and are. Cheers :)
  • Options
    yup..... same here. internet working fine. Just can't log in. Repeated "There is an error with your connection".... Nope there is an error with *your* connection... mine works just fine. Hope it gets resolved soon! I'll be **** if I miss PO because of this.
  • hsv216
    40 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    yup..... same here. internet working fine. Just can't log in. Repeated "There is an error with your connection".... Nope there is an error with *your* connection... mine works just fine. Hope it gets resolved soon! I'll be **** if I miss PO because of this.

I hope so too. I agree with the incorrect wording they have, implying it is an issue on the users end, when it could be on either end.
  • Options
    hsv216 wrote: »
    Tiig wrote: »

I hope so too. I agree with the incorrect wording they have, implying it is an issue on the users end, when it could be on either end.

It can’t be on my end since literally everything else on the internet works - including here.
  • Options
    unable to connect with same login error andriod os