Saesee Tiin and his Ship

PLZhelpme80
20 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hello everyone! I've come up with another kit, for a character that I think should be in the game. I present the Jedi Counsel member who is known as one of the greatest duelists and pilots in the Jedi order, who finally met his end at the hands of Darth Sidious, Saesee Tiin.

Saesee Tiin
Light Side - Attacker - Galactic Republic - Jedi

s0mikvgrmmmb.jpg

Basic: Legendary Duelist
Deal physical damage to all enemies. This attack cannot be countered.

Special: (3) Reinforcement
Deal physical damage to target enemy. Swap turn metter with target ally and call them to assist. If target ally was a Galactic Republic Jedi they gain accuracy up and critical damage up for 2 turns.

Leader: Battlefield General
Galactic Republic Jedi allies have +50% counter chance. Galactic Republic allies gain 5% offense (stacking) each time they counter attack for the rest of the encounter.

(Z) Unique: Quiet Master
All allies deal 20% more damage to Seperatist enemies, and an additional 10% damage when they attack in turn. Jedi allies gain foresight for 1 turn whenever Saesee is critically hit. Saesee Tiin has +10% defense for each Galactic Republic ally.

Because he is mostly see in the Clone Wars as an ace pilot, I also designed his ship:

Saesee Tiin’s Jedi Starfighter
Light Side - Support - Galactic Republic - Jedi

ekdapl7d52dk.png

Basic: Laser Cannons
Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict target lock and expose on them for 2 turns.
Target Lock: Grant 2 random allies potency up for 2 turns.

Special 1: (3) Coordinated Attack
Deal physical damage twice to target enemy and call all buffed allies to assist, dealing 40% less damage (Galactic Republic Jedi are immune to this damage penalty). If no allies are buffed, all allies gain offense up for 2 turns. Galactic Republic allies also gain critical damage up for 2 turns.

Crew Move - Special 2: (4) Ace Pilot
Heal all debuffed allies equal to 50% of their max health and protection, and give them protection up for 2 turns. Then dispel all debuffs from all allies. Inflict ability block on target enemy and accuracy down on all enemies.
Target Lock: Galactic Republic allies have their cooldowns decreased by 1.

Reinforcement Bonus: Aethersprite-Class Light Interceptor
Enter Battle: Dispel all debuffs from all allies and grant them the opposite buffs. Dispel all buffs from all enemies and give them the opposite debuffs.

I know these characters are a little stronger than they should be, but I think it's fitting for his description. Plus I have always wanted a character with an aoe as their first move. And what better place to put one than a huge faction with so many possible teams. I think that he will be able to add a lot to the Jedi faction without disrupting any meta. Also his ship is just for fun, to help out the recently nerfed Negotiator lead teams. It's kind of like a Pol Koon's Starfighter, in that he is mostly around to control buffs and debuffs, with some extra power. Anyways, I'd love to see what you all think!
Post edited by PLZhelpme80 on

Replies

• Options
    I don’t like the AoE basic (if he attacks everyone that can counter will counter, and that can ruin a tank) The fact that there isn’t a cap on the stacking offense in his lead could be an issue. Two mass assists on the ship is repetitive, maybe change one to a heal or give someone stealth.
    3v3 FTW
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t like the AoE basic (if he attacks everyone that can counter will counter, and that can ruin a tank) The fact that there isn’t a cap on the stacking offense in his lead could be an issue. Two mass assists on the ship is repetitive, maybe change one to a heal or give someone stealth.

This. Completely agree with this.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    @StealthGOBLIN32 and @Xcien
    Thanks for reading through it! I made some changes to the areas you flagged, is that better?