• InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Please stay on topic: Conquest 8.

Are the devs aware/going to do anything about DR’s deathmark still not working toward the sector 5 feat?

Did you report or add to a report of this issues at Answers HQ?

That sounds like a no, they're not going to.
  • Options

Are the devs aware/going to do anything about DR’s deathmark still not working toward the sector 5 feat?

Yes. And it’s a well known issue for a couple days now. Are we expected to go through this whole conquest with this not working even though they said it was fixed? Do they really think radio silence these last couple weeks is the best course of action?
  • Options
    When a Feat isn't working properly in Conquest 8 (after being told that it was "fixed" prior to starting said Event) and being discussed in the thread labeled "Conquest 8" and then told to stay on topic, what exactly is "approved" topics for the Conquest 8 thread.

I would think issues, feedback, opinions, ideas about Conquest 8 would go.. in the.. thread....

about...

Conquest 8....

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yes. And it’s a well known issue for a couple days now. Are we expected to go through this whole conquest with this not working even though they said it was fixed? Do they really think radio silence these last couple weeks is the best course of action?

Thank you, you should check back there or the dev tracker for updates on bugs and issues.

I didnt ask.
  • Options
    It's not even on the Dev Tracker. Boy they sure fixed that bug regarding stuns being incorrectly counted and thus benefitting the players awfully fast. Can't fix Death Mark though.
  • Options
    They don't care as long as you spend money and crystals
  • Options
    Great, a new Bug...
    Boss of 2nd sector NS.
    2 Feat : 20 crit + heal recovery
    I used CLS and killed the Zombie in a loop with the spirit alive ... My whole teams could play at least 5 times before Spirit ..
    2 disks of heal recovery..
    Guess what ... None of these two feats were completed ...
    Great job CG ....
  • Options
    Fix the Sector 5 Deathmark bug for Darth Revan, not everyone has a viable Death Trooper like me..
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    Great, a new Bug...
    Boss of 2nd sector NS.
    I used CLS and killed the Zombie in a loop with the spirit alive ... My whole teams could play at least 5 times before Spirit ..
    Great job CG ....

It’s 20 crits between enemy moves. You need to heal damage not just generate healing that isn’t needed to heal
  • Options
    There are some bugs that work in our favour… sector 5 team comp hint - Padme wat 5s bad batch echo and Tech…

xv1rvekjd2t0.jpeg
    o9c0yf9ipvq0.jpeg
  • Options

Thank you, you should check back there or the dev tracker for updates on bugs and issues.

I didnt ask.

There’s nothing on the dev tracker and no acknowledgement from the dev team on here regarding this or any of the bugs in Grindquest.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

I didnt ask.

There’s nothing on the dev tracker and no acknowledgement from the dev team on here regarding this or any of the bugs in Grindquest.

Keep checking, that is the best place for the updates you are seeking.
  • Options

I didnt ask.

Ok cool, in the meantime I’ll keep playing this bugged out game mode while they enjoy their weekend and expect us to spend money and resources on said game mode and their game all around. Sounds fair :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

I didnt ask.

Ok cool, in the meantime I’ll keep playing this bugged out game mode while they enjoy their weekend and expect us to spend money and resources on said game mode and their game all around. Sounds fair :)

The game is f2p, they have no expectations, just opportunities.
  • Options

I didnt ask.

Seeing as they are in this to make money, they do expect to make a profit be revenue.

Also, this game mode is not F2P since Conquest 7 as the changes they implemented force you to use a substantial amount of crystals and gear investments.

Also, F2P or not, their lack of action by the devs on these known issues in conquest is ridiculous to say the least. Doja is on other threads making comments and interacting with the community so he’s able to access the forums.

Not a knock against him by any means, so don’t interpret it that way. I’m glad he’s speaking with us and interacting with us. What I mean is that he can comment on other threads but can’t make statements on this? That means that someone higher than him is making him stay hush hush on all these issues. I can take a wild guess on who that someone is, but I’ll be nice.

• Ultra
    11510 posts Moderator
    Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    Great, a new Bug...
    Boss of 2nd sector NS.
    Great job CG ....

I think Chewbacca dealing 20% health damage breaks the condition for the feat (20 consecutive crits)
  • Options
    I promise you that there are still too many people completing it and it will get worse not better. Said it before and I will say it again, they never intended so many people to get a premium character for free every 3 months.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

I didnt ask.

Seeing as they are in this to make money, they do expect to make a profit be revenue.

Also, this game mode is not F2P since Conquest 7 as the changes they implemented force you to use a substantial amount of crystals and gear investments.

Also, F2P or not, their lack of action by the devs on these known issues in conquest is ridiculous to say the least. Doja is on other threads making comments and interacting with the community so he’s able to access the forums.

Not a knock against him by any means, so don’t interpret it that way. I’m glad he’s speaking with us and interacting with us. What I mean is that he can comment on other threads but can’t make statements on this? That means that someone higher than him is making him stay hush hush on all these issues. I can take a wild guess on who that someone is, but I’ll be nice.

Them having a desire for people to spend money is not the same as them expecting people to. Yes they do desire for people to spend money, just like every for profit company. Correct they do expect to make a profit. (Every for profit company does, but not all of then do.)

There are many free sources of crystals in game, Conquest did not change that, not does that game mode change the fact that this is 100% a f2p game.

Him commenting on things that he is able to, without having to check with other people is different, I'm sure you can appreciate the situation on some level.

(yes you are, but I won't take it that way, and neither will he)

Correct, when it comes to more pressing issues and not just discussion points answers need to be more involved and more accurate, that can make the process slower, and even not possible to some extent. He is not told to not comment, he has to make judgements based on what he knows, and will not make misleading comments.

I'm sure you can appreciate the difference between the comments he has made, vs one that requires him to have an understanding of what's going on with a certain element.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

I didnt ask.

I didnt ask.

There is no expectation on us playing a game mode they made for us to play and it not working correctly thus impacting our ability to gain and receive rewards?

So it's a false advertisement? to receive opportunities you have to have the realistic expectation that "effort" = rewards which in this case it does not since it is not working as intended.

I'm glad after 4 days into Conquest the community now knows that using energy on sector 5 with Darth Revan expecting the opportunity to gain feats to gain rewards will not give you anything but wasted energy and a sour taste in your mouth.

Why does it feel like this is Us (Players) vs Them (CG / Mods) we are not trying to get away with anything ... we were given a game mode and it's not working. Why are our opinions ignored or a sassy response given to real issues? Not a good look.

I am being honest and candid, not sassy.

I'm not sure why you feel that way. I am not fighting against the community in any way. We share information and to some extent a deeper understanding behind elements that we are a part of the discussions on.
  • Options

I didnt ask.

Them having a desire for people to spend money is not the same as them expecting people to. Yes they do desire for people to spend money, just like every for profit company. Correct they do expect to make a profit. (Every for profit company does, but not all of then do.)

There are many free sources of crystals in game, Conquest did not change that, not does that game mode change the fact that this is 100% a f2p game.

Him commenting on things that he is able to, without having to check with other people is different, I'm sure you can appreciate the situation on some level.

(yes you are, but I won't take it that way, and neither will he)

Correct, when it comes to more pressing issues and not just discussion points answers need to be more involved and more accurate, that can make the process slower, and even not possible to some extent. He is not told to not comment, he has to make judgements based on what he knows, and will not make misleading comments.

I'm sure you can appreciate the difference between the comments he has made, vs one that requires him to have an understanding of what's going on with a certain element.

They would not have upped the difficulty for the new conquest if they were flat out not trying to get people to spend cash and crystals. Period. End of story. People were able to do so before and that had to stop, hence the current conquest.

Now, i can see where it's of no concern when all the big spenders already have other toons that can do the feet. It doesn't hurt the money level, so no big deal. Hurts the F2P segment, screw 'em, they're not import.

So you know, game dies if there's no F2P. Whales won't whale out to be the other whales.