Mace and Ackbar rework?

Will we ever get a Rework for these two to (of course make them not so useless anymore) and to boost their Capital Ships? Mace, Ackbar and Holdo are the only Fleet Commanders that only have 4 abilities while Holdo at least has a Zeta and a useful Character-Kit... all the other Fleet Commanders have 5 abilities and most of them even 2 Zetas.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the abilities do infact influence the Captial Ships stats such as speed. Therefore I think that it really needs to be done... Home One for example could then outrun the Executor.
Ackbar could be a substitute Rebel Fighter/ Rebel Leader and Mace an actual usefull Tank for the Jedi...just imagine the possibilities *-*
CG please ._.

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Will we ever get a Rework for these two to (of course make them not so useless anymore) and to boost their Capital Ships? Mace, Ackbar and Holdo are the only Fleet Commanders that only have 4 abilities while Holdo at least has a Zeta and a useful Character-Kit... all the other Fleet Commanders have 5 abilities and most of them even 2 Zetas.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the abilities do infact influence the Captial Ships stats such as speed. Therefore I think that it really needs to be done... Home One for example could then outrun the Executor.
    Ackbar could be a substitute Rebel Fighter/ Rebel Leader and Mace an actual usefull Tank for the Jedi...just imagine the possibilities *-*
    CG please ._.

The player base has been asking for a Mace rework for a long time…but CG doesn’t listen to us.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    CG please ._.

The player base has been asking for a Mace rework for a long time…but CG doesn’t listen to us.

But they didn't say that it will never happen I hope ._.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    CG please ._.

But they didn't say that it will never happen I hope ._.

It took them forever to fix the Undying Loyalty bug. Who knows how long it’ll take before we actually get a rework for Mace.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    They won’t do Mace rework ever. Mind as well keep waiting for him with high hopes and dreams
  • Options
    Will we ever get a Rework for these two ?
    Probably not. Mace May have some GL variation like Jedi Master Wundu with synergy between other GR JMs but update to an old one - not in this life.
    Ackbar will be probably left with his ship and as a requirement for GL General Leia Organa. He is iconic character, but as an admiral.