We need a world chat

Marmallian
23 posts Member
edited September 2021
I don't understand why this game doesn't have a world chat??? Recurring in this game is THE biggest pain I have ever experienced. An in game world chat would help A LOT with that.

Also, I don't understand for the life of me why we can't PM other players from other guilds unless we're already allies???

My feedback.... make communication in game easier please. SWGoH is literally the only game I have ever played with such communication restrictions in game.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have seen world chats, I understand why they do not have one.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Yeah, its a cesspool of toxicity

I would suggest creating a discord server for your guild, and join open discord communities of SWGOH
  • Options
    I disagree. Most of the world chats I've experienced, even though you may have some dumba$$es, have been helpful. Also it doesn't necessarily needs to be a world chat per se, but more in game communication options would be easier for recruiting. You can have an in-game chat where all you do is just advertise for your guild which is simpler than going to external sources which is extra steps.

I mean you can't even private message a person unless they're on your Allied list. It's too constrictive. *shrugs*
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    If a world chat was full of recruitment posts, that would be a valid point of complaint against the global chat imo
  • Options
    Maybe. All I know is that it would be nice if there was an easier way to communicate within the game. Whatever that may be. But I do see your point. :-)