Sith Assassin and Sith Marauder kit rework ideas

I've been playing around with my sith fation, and I had some cool ideas to improve the existing characters of Marauder and Assassin, as well as to give them some fresh coats of paint as shown below. Marauder's armor wouldn't chance, but his facial features would be something like as shown. Assassin would have the armor as shown below, with the facial features also so they would have better in game character models.

bcbdhzhd0atf.jpg

Artists as followes:

Phoenixz38 on DeviantArt
JoJollyart on DeviantArt
Saph-y on DeviantArt

Here are the kits:

Sith Assassin: Dark side, Attacker, Sith, sith empire

Exploit weakness (Basic)

Deal special damage to target enemy, inflict speed down and remove 15% turn meter from them. This attack ignores protection and If the target enemy was debuffed this attack deals 20% more damage and Darth Crvena gains stealth for 2 turns.

Dark shroud (Special, cooldown - 3)

Dispell all debuffs from Sith Assassin and she gain stealth, forsite, Offense up, Tenacity up and speed up for 2 turns then grant all sith allies 15% turn meter for each buff on her, and if all allies are sith then grant all sith allies offese up and Defense penetration up for 2 turns.

Lightning fury (Special, cooldown - 3)

Deal special damage to all enemies and stun the target enemy for 2 turns, with a 60% chance to stun each other enemy. Then inflict Shock on all enemies for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted. This attack ignores protection, can't be evaded and also deals true damage to Jedi enemies.

Lord of Lightning (Unique, Omega)

Sith assassin has +15% Critical damage and +20% Offense & Potency. Whenever Sith Assassin inflicts Shock or Stun on enemies all Sith allies gain +2.5% turn meter and Offense (Stacking) untill the end of the encounter. If the allies leader is not sith Empire, these bonuses are doubled. In addition if the allied leader is sith, then all Sith allies also gain +15% Max Health and +10 Speed. whenever Sith Assassin attacks an enemy with Shock or stun, her attacks deal +30% more damage.

Inquisitor of the Sith Empire (Unique, Zeta)

If Sith Marauder is an ally he gains +70 Armor penetration and +20% Potency. If Sith trooper is an ally, he gains +30% Defense and Tenacity. Whenever Sith Assassin inflcts Shock or Stun on enemies, all Sith allies recover 5% health and protection. The first time Sith Marauder or Sith trooper are put below 50% health, she dispels all debuffs on herself, gains 100% turn meter, the cooldowns of ‘Lightning fury’ are reset and this attack deals an additional 30% more damage until the end of the encounter. While Sith Assassin is under steath, Sith Trooper and sith Marauder can’t be critically hit.

I wanted the assassin to have a more offensive kit, while still keeping the turn meter support aspects of her kit, and not changing to much of the current one in the game. Plus to give her direct synergy with the trooper and the marauder. And I though her having a better lightning ability would be pretty cool.

Sith Marauder: Dark side, Attacker, Sith, Sith empire

Strength though passion (Basic)

Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense down for 2 turns. This attack deals 10% More damage for each buffed Sith ally. If the target enemy was the healthiest, this attack deals damage a second time.

Victory through power (Special, cooldown - 3)

Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant all allies Potency up and speed up for 2 turns. If this attack scores a critical hit, reduce the target’s max health by 15%, which can’t be resisted, until the end of the encounter.

Vengeance with fire (Special, cooldown - 3)

Deal physical damage to all enemies twice, inflict burning for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted, inflict damage over time on all enemies for 2 turns and remove 30% turn meter from all enemies. This attack ignores protection, and can’t be evaded.

Lord of Fire (Unique, Omega)

Sith Marauder gains 20% turn meter whenever an enemy attacks out of turn, and 10% turn meter whenever Sith Trooper or Sith Assassin take damage. If the leader is Sith Empire Sith Marauder has +10% Defense, Health steal and Tenacity for each Buff on all characters and he has +2% Critical chance, Offense and Potency for each Debuff on all characters. If the leader is not Sith Empire, Buff bonuses are unchanged but debuff bonuses are doubled and stack instead. Sith Marauder's attacks deal +30% more damage against enemies with burning or damage over time. Whenever Sith Marauder inflicts burning or damage over time on enemies, all Sith allies gain +2% Potency and Tenacity (Stacking). In addition, if the allied leader is sith, all Sith allies gain +60% counter chance and +30% Defense.

Warrior of the Sith Empire (Unique, Zeta)

If Sith Assassin and sith Trooper are allies, they have +20% Health steal. Whenever Sith Marauder inflicts Burning or damage over time on enemies, all sith allies recover 5% health and protection. The first time Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper are put below 50% health, Sith Marauder dispels all debuffs on himself, gains 100% turn meter, the cooldowns of ‘Vengence with fire’ are reset, and this attack deals +30% more damage until the end of the encounter. In addition, Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper take 15% less damage from enemies while Sith Marauder is buffed.

Same with Sith Assassin, I wanted to keep most of his kit similar, but add improvements to it as well as synergy with the other two units. Giving them flexibility regardless of the sith lead they're under. Also I added the Fire AOE as I thought it would be a great addition, plus I know in legends that Force Fire was a rare ability used by the sith for many reasons.

I hope you like the improvements made. If anyone has any further improvements ideas, then please DM me and I would love to discuss it further, and I will credit you for any changes made.