Galactic Challenge Geo:Sep DoTs Cheese (Red Crate with G12 OR+Relic JKR)

WookieWookie
1460 posts Member
edited September 2021
How many did you rack up?

(If you've not yet gotten max crate, mark Sid, spam Canderous' basic, (stun Jango when possible because he's the only one who won't keel over to DoTs on his turn) receive bacon.

51i247l1zl12.png

zbvhyxtjisl5.png

vatn9qfril97.png
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    The dots bit is easy

The evasion feat is the hard one
  • Options
    The dots bit is easy

The evasion feat is the hard one

I used Old Ben (L) Hoda, GMYoda, GML, and JKRevan. Just got it passively as the battle went on.
  • MasterSeedy
    5076 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    How fast do you need to be?

DDK deletes a toon off the bat (fortunately it was Zaalbar) then Dooku goes first on me, stealths everyone, then Canderous gets countered to death.
    ETA
    NVM. Don't know the mechanic, but restart enough times and my JKR went first (Speed 322). Still had a character deleted every time (except JKR when hit, he survived for a couple turns, since he's r5). Wat cleansing DoTs was annoying, and I lost Canderous, but the 3 Jedi were enough to finish, since at that point I only had Jango and Sun Fac, and I was able to keep both stunned at the same time.
  • Options
    I marked Dooku and would restart if the stun didn't land. Then pile up the DoTs on Dooku.

Even better RNG is when Wat gives Dooku the Medpac Tech instead of Tank Tech on Magna.

Dooku will regenerate a bit of protection everytime Canderous takes a turn, so he can triple tap the DoTs for longer. When you're ready to let him take a turn just switch to Candy's AoE.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I marked Dooku and would restart if the stun didn't land. Then pile up the DoTs on Dooku.

Even better RNG is when Wat gives Dooku the Medpac Tech instead of Tank Tech on Magna.

Dooku will regenerate a bit of protection everytime Canderous takes a turn, so he can triple tap the DoTs for longer. When you're ready to let him take a turn just switch to Candy's AoE.

Yup, this.

Really only your JKR needs to be fast and wait for a decent RNG start. The tm gain will take care of the rest.