[MEGA] State of the Gear-laxy

Replies

  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    To be fair, we're probably going to be getting a heck of a lot more of the core gear from Daily Challenges than from TW.

    Which brings up another question... I've read this whole thread, I think, though I did skim a few of the longer comments, and I haven't seen anything on

    1) exactly what the new Daily Challenge rewards will be (e.g. how many Stun Guns on which days, how many Stun Cuffs on which days, etc.)
    or
    2) when, exactly, the new Daily Challenge rewards will be implemented.

    If anyone does have that info, I'd be grateful for it.

    1) no exact numbers yet.
    2) soon, but no not soon enough.

    That is all phase 1, this will be discussed more in the RA in October. It will likely be around that time, but I am just guessing.
  • Ultra
    11487 posts Moderator
    We have another content update this coming wednesday, hopefully the phase 1 stuff is included in that
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    @Ravens1113
    Wish they would let this go as it mainly affects PVE viability…

    I suspect that the reason that they're jumping on this is because it affects the balance of power between JML and JMK, which is not about PvE. If JMK players can no longer smash through JML squads during their daily arena climb, that's also going to cause outrage.

    NOW...
    ...all that said, you're correct that bugs that help players are corrected much more quickly than bugs that hurt players, and I find that as terrible as you.

    Which needs to be reversed. They can give us all the gear they want. Idc. I love how I just lost ANOTHER GAC round because of the executor cleanse bug. I’m so sick of their priorities in bug fixes. What a joke

    They just fixed the bug in yesterday's update, and my RC on offense, cleansed himself on my fleet arena climb today

    Well there was no cleansing done in my GAC battle and I lost because of it. My arena climb isn’t for a couple more hours
  • To be fair, we're probably going to be getting a heck of a lot more of the core gear from Daily Challenges than from TW.

    Which brings up another question... I've read this whole thread, I think, though I did skim a few of the longer comments, and I haven't seen anything on

    1) exactly what the new Daily Challenge rewards will be (e.g. how many Stun Guns on which days, how many Stun Cuffs on which days, etc.)
    or
    2) when, exactly, the new Daily Challenge rewards will be implemented.

    If anyone does have that info, I'd be grateful for it.

    The post yesterday said there would be more info in the RA in October
  • Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    So, you call it resolve solution?y12svsugxkog.jpg
    ijedrx4q4lsu.jpg
    8vii9vmkq9qg.jpg


    I ask 1 time, can we back to assault battles 2days in a row?

    Most likely no. And idk why there is such a random amount and why its so little….ugh….
  • Ultra
    11487 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Doesn't hurt to ask to up the number of assault battles

    we still don't know the other phases of the gear crunch resolution, so who knows, this might be in the works
  • According to the new TW table for divisions and rewards, the extra core gear and raid gear box should be for both winner and loser.
    However, in game I see the following for the second place rewards:
    xyaltdoaqso9.jpg

    The first place rewards have both boxes though. This is not WAI! Can @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI or @Kyno confirm?


  • That was a quick fix!
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I present The Sandbagger's Charter...

    2cuif7jnfao7.png

    Totally. Number of defenses should be determined by the guild with the higher number of participating members. Hopefully the matchmaking will now finally take into account the average GP of the participating players instead of the overall total GP of the participating players. The sandbagging that has happened in TW for years is extremely easy to eliminate.
  • I will say seeing that there is a chance to get only 10-25 and then 5 - 15 and then 5 - 15 again on the new reward crates is a bit defeating. It should of just been a flat number and the max number at that.

    If you get bad enough luck from TW crate rolls it would take 10 TW events to get a single fully craft able stun gun is a bit crap.

    Let's hope that the daily challenges really help push these types of gear into our inventories at a much better rate then.
  • Regardless of whether you're here to celebrate the changes or complain about them, can we take a moment to appreciate the excellent thread title?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    According to the new TW table for divisions and rewards, the extra core gear and raid gear box should be for both winner and loser.
    However, in game I see the following for the second place rewards:
    xyaltdoaqso9.jpg

    The first place rewards have both boxes though. This is not WAI! Can CG_Doja_Fett_MINI or Kyno confirm?


    Asking
  • guenni
    14 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Uhm, we have to plan for TW and also remodd several teams if there are more than the usual 25 teams per Field, how many will there be for top division per field???

    6rynqrtiu1n5.png
  • Kyno wrote: »
    According to the new TW table for divisions and rewards, the extra core gear and raid gear box should be for both winner and loser.
    However, in game I see the following for the second place rewards:
    xyaltdoaqso9.jpg

    The first place rewards have both boxes though. This is not WAI! Can CG_Doja_Fett_MINI or Kyno confirm?


    Asking

    So ask a out assault battles too. It's not to hard, back 2days assault.
  • @ Ravens & Kyno:

    I was aware of what the release said (which was nothing to answer my questions), but people have datamined other info, so I was hoping that maybe someone had datamined info on the Daily Challenges as well.

    Que sera and all that, but it would still be nice to get a heads up if someone has that info.
  • Ultra
    11487 posts Moderator
    guenni wrote: »
    Uhm, we have to plan for TW and also remodd several teams if there are more than the usual 25 teams per Field, how many will there be for top division per field???

    6rynqrtiu1n5.png

    I'd play it safe and mod as many toons as I can
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I still don't understand why aeromagnifiers are not accessible for most players. Conquest hard is tough, especially after grindquest change. And it is not endgame content anymore as endgame players have plenty of them in their inventory.
    And I don't accept "change guild" or "wait another two years until your guild developped enough"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    guenni wrote: »
    Uhm, we have to plan for TW and also remodd several teams if there are more than the usual 25 teams per Field, how many will there be for top division per field???

    6rynqrtiu1n5.png

    @guenni rumor is 10 per player on the top end.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    According to the new TW table for divisions and rewards, the extra core gear and raid gear box should be for both winner and loser.
    However, in game I see the following for the second place rewards:
    xyaltdoaqso9.jpg

    The first place rewards have both boxes though. This is not WAI! Can CG_Doja_Fett_MINI or Kyno confirm?


    Asking

    So ask a out assault battles too. It's not to hard, back 2days assault.

    Assault battles are not a part of the current plan.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    guenni wrote: »
    Uhm, we have to plan for TW and also remodd several teams if there are more than the usual 25 teams per Field, how many will there be for top division per field???

    6rynqrtiu1n5.png

    @guenni rumor is 10 per player on the top end.

    cough, that would be double the teams then :#
    ty
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    guenni wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    guenni wrote: »
    Uhm, we have to plan for TW and also remodd several teams if there are more than the usual 25 teams per Field, how many will there be for top division per field???

    6rynqrtiu1n5.png

    guenni rumor is 10 per player on the top end.

    cough, that would be double the teams then :#
    ty

    Your opponent is in the same position, you got this.
    🤜🤛
  • b8b8s7d5i974.jpg

    I think this is poor form. 10 Bronzium or 10 zinbiddle are in no way proportionate rewards compared to the amount needed and their value.
    They should remove the 1st 4 pieces and leave the high value stuff, or increase the amount of the more abundantly required pieces so they become a relevant reward.
  • @ Ravens & Kyno:

    I was aware of what the release said (which was nothing to answer my questions), but people have datamined other info, so I was hoping that maybe someone had datamined info on the Daily Challenges as well.

    Que sera and all that, but it would still be nice to get a heads up if someone has that info.

    Ahh I got yah, I’d love to get those data mines myself.
  • I'm a big fan of modes that force (allow?) diving a little deeper into rosters so I like that change (not that it impacts me yet). How well you mod that G10/11 Ewok squad (or whatever, just an example) should matter.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @ Ravens & Kyno:

    I was aware of what the release said (which was nothing to answer my questions), but people have datamined other info, so I was hoping that maybe someone had datamined info on the Daily Challenges as well.

    Que sera and all that, but it would still be nice to get a heads up if someone has that info.

    Got it.

    Dates for things that are not events cant be data mined. Updates to the challenges would be active or not.

    By the time quantities are in the data, but not active we should know it's coming in that update.

    But yes we will have more info coming.
  • zatho wrote: »
    I still don't understand why aeromagnifiers are not accessible for most players. Conquest hard is tough, especially after grindquest change. And it is not endgame content anymore as endgame players have plenty of them in their inventory.
    And I don't accept "change guild" or "wait another two years until your guild developped enough"

    And I still dont inderstand why:
    1.when relicks comes, why why have problems with gear to 13.
    2. When comes r8 who so huge problem with gear still, and take units to r7
    3. Why from raids so bad rewards when I fi ish hstr, or cpit in 1place, i do t get even single full crafted gear. Why?
  • Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    zatho wrote: »
    I still don't understand why aeromagnifiers are not accessible for most players. Conquest hard is tough, especially after grindquest change. And it is not endgame content anymore as endgame players have plenty of them in their inventory.
    And I don't accept "change guild" or "wait another two years until your guild developped enough"

    And I still dont inderstand why:
    1.when relicks comes, why why have problems with gear to 13.
    2. When comes r8 who so huge problem with gear still, and take units to r7
    3. Why from raids so bad rewards when I fi ish hstr, or cpit in 1place, i do t get even single full crafted gear. Why?
    1. I hope this will get better after phase 1 is adressed. More income of gear should help
    2. Maybe this comes with phase 2?
    3. I usually get some full piece in hstr
  • It's happening already. The "amazing" changes until now killed the enthusiasm in our guild, and this one gives the extra incentive for active players to leave. One officer is gone already, ostensibly to try something different for TW but I'm not holding my breath for his return, and another one is leaving soon. I can only guess how many normal members will follow once the dominoes start falling.
    Yeah, sure, "anecdotal", "small sample size" and all that jazz. Frankly, I don't really care anymore.
  • Ultra
    11487 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    According to the new TW table for divisions and rewards, the extra core gear and raid gear box should be for both winner and loser.
    However, in game I see the following for the second place rewards:
    xyaltdoaqso9.jpg

    The first place rewards have both boxes though. This is not WAI! Can CG_Doja_Fett_MINI or Kyno confirm?


    Asking

    So ask a out assault battles too. It's not to hard, back 2days assault.

    Assault battles are not a part of the current plan.

    Including other phases?
  • @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI and anyone else, as an early-mid game (3.1mgp) player; thank you for the alleviating the gear crunch and helping players like myself scale up faster. I appreciate the work you do and this game. Cheers. And should y’all just want to gift me about 100 Areomags I definitely wouldn’t say no.
This discussion has been closed.