Replies

• Options
    MoaiTails wrote: »
    androginows.jpg

what about now?
    androginows.jpg

what about now?

you can still tell, immediately, its a guy... Or is it just me?!
  • Options
    why is he multiplying?! :o
  • Options
    androginows.jpg

what about now?
    androginows.jpg

what about now?
    androginows.jpg

what about now?
    androginows.jpg

what about now?
    why is he multiplying?! :o

Rabbits?
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    androginows.jpg

what about now?
    androginows.jpg

what about now?

WAT IS HAP
    androginows.jpg

what about now?

PENING
    androginows.jpg

what about now?
  • Options
    Pacdiggity wrote: »
    lol, you troll...

What is a troll ?
  • Options
    Arube wrote: »
    chainsaw wrote: »
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.
    Feminine facial features are <3

Is that an androgynous model? He looks too obviously... masculine...

477358204-andreja-pejic-attends-the-2015-amfar-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXW9Bli2kiJjglgseUuZsiXsJKhpvir2fUKoHuMNVHrNyEzQSu8Fn4Dhro%2Bv4prh6A%3D%3D
    andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

About as androgynous as it gets for Caucasian males. You just already know it's a guy though before seeing him, so you're automatically gonna know, rather than if you say, just scrolled past him while browsing the forum.

I can show you Asian androgynous men that are basically better looking than any girl I ever seen.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • thecuriousocelot
    1030 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

477358204-andreja-pejic-attends-the-2015-amfar-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXW9Bli2kiJjglgseUuZsiXsJKhpvir2fUKoHuMNVHrNyEzQSu8Fn4Dhro%2Bv4prh6A%3D%3D
    andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

About as androgynous as it gets for Caucasian males. You just already know it's a guy though before seeing him, so you're automatically gonna know, rather than if you say, just scrolled past him while browsing the forum.

I can show you Asian androgynous men that are basically better looking than any girl I ever seen.

Woah. No1 straight-up looks like a women. No2 is interesting - he (she?) looks exactly half-and-half.

I've seen many many examples of the Asian androgynous men - they're remarkable! - I think Buzzfeed have made about a zillion 'guess the gender' clickbait articles :lol:

It's funny - an androgynous person is meant to mean someone who share's both male and female physical features, but the way you often hear about it is 'look how much we can make a guy look like like a girl'. Which is more transvest1te territory. Idk...
  • Options
    transvest1te is censored?!? WOW
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    a7eb19ae524e1d066fae16e5e7c0438c86fa321468cd3e3d0764731cf86f869c.jpg
  • PardeyGirL
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Rancor+dragon+15+close+up+high+res.jpg

Check out this Bad Boy
    I hope the new Big Bad Boss looks like this guy & his handlers fight with him in battle as well...!
    Thx Google Image Search
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Options
    transvest1te is censored?!? WOW
    Thou ladyboy is not

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    3901593-8947641440-Ranco.jpg

Now that's a rancor!
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

Woah. No1 straight-up looks like a women. No2 is interesting - he (she?) looks exactly half-and-half.

I've seen many many examples of the Asian androgynous men - they're remarkable! - I think Buzzfeed have made about a zillion 'guess the gender' clickbait articles :lol:

It's funny - an androgynous person is meant to mean someone who share's both male and female physical features, but the way you often hear about it is 'look how much we can make a guy look like like a girl'. Which is more transvest1te territory. Idk...

It's the same person actually :) Look at the moles on the face.
    Well I purposefully tried to find the most feminine versions of him possible for a reason including one post op.

But here's a more neutral one.
    111102764.jpg?w=684&h=513&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70
    But its hard cause he has long hair making his already feminine features bloom like a beautiful flower.
    Transgender might not be censored? Personally I don't like the word ****, it usually has a negative connotation.
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    3901593-8947641440-Ranco.jpg

Now that's a rancor!

Is that Ganesha ???
    What. The. ****.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

Well I purposefully tried to find the most feminine versions of him possible for a reason including one post op.

But its hard cause he has long hair making his already feminine features bloom like a beautiful flower.
    Transgender might not be censored? Personally I don't like the word ****, it usually has a negative connotation.

He appears more masculine in that pic tbh.
  • Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

No way! I lost the game :(

Now he/she is exactly half-and-half! Positively Elven :open_mouth:

I didn't know transvest1te had negative connotations... Hmm..
  • PardeyGirL
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

:love:
  • Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

Hehe. :smiley: Well, idk, like most words it usually isn't meant as an insult until people use it in a derogatory way.
    It's cool that transgender isn't censored though, I mean, even Nigeria is censored :neutral: and it's a country.
  • Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

Wait a minute... Is that you?! Sneaky sneaky
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    PardeyGirL wrote: »
    Thread is now high jacked...or is rancor the new word for ****....?

Can one high jack ones own thread? I prefer the term "re-purposed".
  • Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

Hehe. :smiley: Well, idk, like most words it usually isn't meant as an insult until people use it in a derogatory way.
    It's cool that transgender isn't censored though, I mean, even Nigeria is censored :neutral: and it's a country.

LOL N1geria is censored haha. I wonder whether that had anything to do with the fiasco about Obama's birth certificate

I did a google: http://www.revelandriot.com/resources/lgbtq-and-trans-definitions/

You're right! It's curious - my LBGT friends insist transgender is now considered derogatory too, but there's no mention of that...
  • Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

If it were me I'd be staring at a mirror right now and not posting on the forums.
  • Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

If it were me I'd be staring at a mirror right now and not posting on the forums.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

LOL N1geria is censored haha. I wonder whether that had anything to do with the fiasco about Obama's birth certificate

I did a google: http://www.revelandriot.com/resources/lgbtq-and-trans-definitions/

You're right! It's curious - my LBGT friends insist transgender is now considered derogatory too, but there's no mention of that...

Well, saying that somebody is transgendered is perfectly normal. But if you start talking about such a diverse group as "transgenders" it could take on a little negative connotation I suppose?

On the other hand, I have plenty of LGBT friends and consider myself a committed ally, and I have never heard that "transgenders" as a term is considered demeaning. Not like it's very meaningful to get upset about small nuances like that, while a huge part of the population still uses very demeaning words like "ladyboy", "trap" and "****".
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

Well, saying that somebody is transgendered is perfectly normal. But if you start talking about such a diverse group as "transgenders" it could take on a little negative connotation I suppose?

On the other hand, I have plenty of LGBT friends and consider myself a committed ally, and I have never heard that "transgenders" as a term is considered demeaning. Not like it's very meaningful to get upset about small nuances like that, while a huge part of the population still uses very demeaning words like "ladyboy", "trap" and "****".

I don't find these words demeaning. But i think that differs on everyone. For example how can you call someone "short" or "fat" without offending him? Some people get offended by everything, some others not.
  • Thelubricant
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    5114496-remake-i-am-legen.gif[/img][/img]
    That's all I have to say about that
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

I don't find these words demeaning. But i think that differs on everyone. For example how can you call someone "short" or "fat" without offending him? Some people get offended by everything, some others not.

It really isn't about being easily offended. It is more about how you never get a break from the rest of the world constantly telling you that your privates are weird or that there's something wrong with you. And that's the best case scenario, considering that being transgendered is a death sentence in many countries.

But I think this is all a topic for another forum. I only really jumped into the discussion because it was already happening.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    androgynous model
    I regret googling that.

+1

latest?cb=20140623144113

He's beautiful.

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

It really isn't about being easily offended. It is more about how you never get a break from the rest of the world constantly telling you that your privates are weird or that there's something wrong with you. And that's the best case scenario, considering that being transgendered is a death sentence in many countries.

But I think this is all a topic for another forum. I only really jumped into the discussion because it was already happening.

That's actually a big problem and i acknowledge that. But i believe things are getting better lately. We even had a transgender(?) as winner in Eurovision last year.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    The smell in this cave is too **** high...

But it has made me lol