Admiral Versio kit idea

I thought i'd round out the Inferno squad faction, and give them a 5th member but also a 2nd leader. Plus he would work very well outside of Inferno squad, in other Empire teams. Hope you enjoy.

Admiral Versio: Dark side, Empire, Support, Inferno Squad, Leader

Beginning Operation (Basic)

Deal Physical damage to target enemy, and call a random Empire or Inferno Squad ally to assist dealing 20% more damage, doubled against rebel enemies. If this attack scores a critical hit, attack again (Limited once per turn).

Kill order (Special, cooldown - 3)

Call all Empire and Inferno squad allies to assist, and all empire and Inferno squad allies gain 25% turn meter. All attacks deals double damage against Rebel enemies. If this attack defeats an enemy, all Empire and Inferno squad allies recover 30% health and protection, and gain an additional 15% turn meter.

Corvus onslaught (Special, cooldown - 3)

Deal Physical damage to all enemies, and inflict Tenacity down for 2 turns. If any enemies are Rebel, also inflict daze for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted. This attack has +5% critical damage for each buffed Inferno Squad or Empire ally.

Admiral of Inferno squad (Leadership, Zeta)

All Inferno Squad allies gain +20% Offense and Crit Damage, +35% Crit chance and gain bonus Crit damage equal to 10% of their speed. Rebel enemies have -30% Offense and Crit Damage. Whenever an Inferno Squad ally critically hits an enemy all Inferno Squad allies gain 5% turn meter, in addition whenever an enemy falls below 50% health all Inferno squad allies gain 15% turn meter, doubled for Rebel enemies.

Zeta upgrade: whenever an enemy falls below 50% health all Inferno squad allies gain 15% turn meter, doubled for Rebel enemies.

Spearhead of Operation Cinder (Leadership, Zeta)

Admiral Versio has +60% Tenacity, he can’t be critically hit by Rebel enemies, and while he is active all Empire and Inferno squad allies gain +30% Potency. In addition at the start of Admiral Versio’s turns, all Inferno squad and Empire allies gain a stack of ‘The Emperor’s last command’ (Max stacks 5), until the end of the encounter or until Admiral Versio is defeated.

1 Stack: +25% Offense and +15% Crit Damage
2 Stacks: Reduce all enemies’ Offense by 20%
3 Stacks: Reduce all enemies’ speed by 15%
4 Stacks: Whenever an Inferno squad or Empire ally takes a turn, all enemies lose 2% turn meter
5: Stacks: All attacks also deal true damage, and enemies defeated can’t be revived.
(Buff Icon: Empire symbol)

Zeta Upgrade: at the start of Admiral Versio’s turns, all Inferno squad and Empire allies gain a stack of ‘The Emperor’s last command’ (Max stacks 5), until the end of the encounter or until Admiral Versio is defeated.

I highly doubt Inferno squad will make an appearance in GOH, despite them being able to make money. But I hope you liked the kit, and I am open to any improvement ideas.