Grand Arena Rewards Glitch

Hello All,

I'm wondering if anyone can confirm the GAC rewards tiers.

I swear I just got some sort of glitch.

I logged in & was grabbing the mailbox & was about to claim my 350 for winning my GAC round.

But at the same time got a pop up about Aurodium promotion.

The screen sort of glitched out as I was trying to click claim on the 350.

I went back to the cantina & jumped into the store to buy something w/ appeared to be a new 2350 coins.

Only got 610 in bank, 260 from earlier which wasn't enough for a Kyro purchase, and clearly the 350 that was in mailbox.

The pop up promotion reward didn't seem to take.

I went to GAC room & the feat was there for Aurodium promotion with those gear rewards but the coins were not in that.

So I appear to be out 2000 GAC Currency.

I'm wondering if the community can confirm if that YES you do get 2000 Currency when you get promoted to Aurodium & I've been robbed, or if this was just a visual glitch.

Replies

• Options
    Nope there isn't any gac currency in the promotion reward
  • Options
    you get 2000 gac points for the victory - not coins
    Coins you get only from feats & win/loose (does loose give coins? lost long ago so i dont remember)
  • Options
    Thank you both for the responses, it flipped across the screen quickly as the pop up images sort of meshed on the screen, so wasn't sure what happened there.

So it seems like as I grabbed the mailbox I also got the pop up points 2000 for winning & at the same time the flash of promotion to Aurodium. 3 Images at once glitched out the screen.

Thanks again.