GM Yoda mastery question

Guzzernaut
60 posts Member
edited October 2021
88a1le87jfh6.png
I was peeking at the change from relic 8 to 9 on GM yoda, and I see that one of his mastery stats is protection, but all the way at relic 8 he’s getting 0?? I remember there was questions about some characters getting bonus to one type of damage when they actually use the other type (special). But is there any explanation for this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Yeah, the explanation is that they added protection bonus to all R9, with tanks getting a huge amount. R10 will probably introduce a speed increase.
  • General is not Mastery stats.
    What Mastery does is seen on the character stats screen, not the relic screen.
  • Artumas wrote: »
    General is not Mastery stats.

Fair point. I guess seeing master at the top of the list made me jump to that conclusion
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Guzzernaut wrote: »
    Artumas wrote: »
    General is not Mastery stats.

Fair point. I guess seeing master at the top of the list made me jump to that conclusion

They made it really confusing with the UI change. But he is getting protection with his Mastery.