Executor fair in GA?

Xhowrude
228 posts Member
edited October 2021
CG tries to match players with the same amount of GLs as their opponent in GAC. Shouldn't this be the same with executor? Going into a match where we have a pretty even roster but he has executor and I don't. I know this is gunna be a salty match tomorrow cause I don't see myself beating them because of 1 ship meta that can clean all of my fleet
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    CG does not in fact try to match players with the same number of GLs in GAC and your post is a perfect example of why they should not consider specific characters / ships in matchmaking: if they do it for one, they will have to do it for others and where will it end?
  • BigFudge
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Agreed with Rath. I have faced players with 1 more GL and legitimately 34 more G13 than me (I'm div 3). With the Great Nerf of 2021, GAC is more difficult to create counters for, however, we can't focus on a singular ship (yes I do have the Executor, so that's my one advantage against people with more GLs) or character. Because of the steep requirements of the executor, it actually is taken into account for matchmaking already.
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    This is a pay to win game. More GLs than your opponent? Win. Meta fleet? Win. Don't have either? Get out your wallet. Remember, they said it themselves. They want to "protect peoples investments." Off meta stuff is not going to be tolerated.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    CG tries to match players with the same amount of GLs as their opponent in GAC...

No,they don't.

• Options
    Executor is actually a ton of GP for matchmaking. You probably have a decent amount of Top80 GP advantage.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    I've not got the exe, but I've beaten 3 7* exe with rebels 1 one shot, get the right teams

I don't believe you at all