which is the best character for you ...

which is the best character for you on each category? healers, tanks, attackers.etc

Replies

• Options
    Luminara is my best Healer. She is good at Nuking as well
  • Options
    Tough call. Lum or Lando. Lando can team drain/clear with DD.
  • Options
    Royal Guard, across the board. B) He found out he was force-sensitive and joined the Shadow Guard as a dark healer. >:)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Damage wise Lumi, but I probably value my sid the most since there's at least 1 or 2 jedis in most teams.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Healer: Consular
    Attacker: Probably Lumi over Sid by a bit since she also heals
    Tank: All mine suck, so Chewie
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    I'm becoming a big fan of Captain Phasma myself. I love the ability to assist in attacking annoying characters like Dooku and nothing is more satisfying than one shotting the other teams top damage dealer in the first rounds of attacking!
  • Options
    Hard to pick just one. I just finished in the top spot and I needed all 5 of my guys to do it.
  • Options
    healer : consular and lumi
    attaker: resistance pilot, he really hits hard
    tank: I only have chewie, Im thinking about switching to another one
  • Options
    Best overall for me is Ackbar. Hits great for support. If any ONE person has a debuff he clears it and it heals everyone. If there is more than one debuff on the group it's a great heal. Maybe best in the game? I've had it hit for nearly 3k once. There were so many debuffs on Han and the group lol
  • Tiggerz
    62 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Haters gonna Hate but...Barriss sits in my leader position in almost every game. Even at 4 stars, she's still one of the best toons I own. And thats with Sid @ 6*
    Damage wise Lumi, but I probably value my sid the most since there's at least 1 or 2 jedis in most teams.

This right here is a QFT. While Lumi's ability block is powerful against other healers, Sid is purpose built to take them out. If he dies in GW, I know I'm going to have an annoying experience with whatever I sub for him.

As for tanks? Chewie. Even though I use BF for Arenas, Chewie is in every PvE team I can put him in. He just...eats damage.
  • Options
    I've evolved into attackers mainly with an occasional healer at times. I've never had much interest in tanks.
  • Options
    What do you think about fives as a tank?