Guilds Looking For Mergers - October 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

2Next

Replies

• Normac
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello, I Am The Guild Leader Of Intergalactic Jedis And We Are Looking For Any Guild Willing To Merge With Us.
    We Have Around 30 Members That Are Very Active All Between 2M-7M Galactic Power, The Remaining Members Are Secondary Accounts Or They Dont Participate

We Are Hoping To Become A Strong Fully Active Guild With Your Help.

Join Us And We Will Let Nothing Stop Us Or Get In Our Way From Becoming #1

Heres What We Have To Offer

Benefits & Promotions:
    There Will Be Many Benefits Joining My Guild
    I Can Make Anyone You Want As An Officer
    Someones Always On If Anyone Ever Needs Help (Everyone Is Always Eager To Help)
    We Work Together To Make Sure Everyones Happy With Everything
    We Will Be Getting The Hotutils Bot To Help Everyone Out With Anything You Can Think Of
    We Also Do Player/Jedi Of The Week And Currently Creating A Points System To Determine The Winner Based Of The Amount Of Activity They Put In And The Player With The Most Points At The End Of The Month Will Win A 10$ App Store Gift Card, And The Player Who Gets Jedi Of The Week The Most Every 6 Months Will Receive A Bonus 20$ Gift Card

Requirements:
    Participate In All Guild Activities/Active Daily (Unless Notifying Us You Cant)
    2 Million Plus Galactic Power (With Exceptions)
    Join Discord (To Use The Hotutils Bot)

Guild Information:
    HEROIC SITH RAID: 5PM EST / 9PM GMT
    GUILD ACTIVITIES REFRESH: 8:30PM EST / 12:30AM GMT
    HEROIC SIM RAIDS: 9PM EST / 1AM GMT
    CHALLENGE PIT RAID: 25% Completion
    HOTH TERRITORY BATTLES: We Do In May For (The Empire Strikes Back) Anniversary, And Then We Do A Guild Vote In December To See If We Should Do It Again A Second Time Or Not
    VOTING: We Do A Guild Vote To Determine Everything Including Raid Times If Requested

Current Stats:
    48 Members - 185M Galactic Power
    LS Geo TB: 9 Stars - Close To Getting KAM Shards
    DS Geo TB: 20 Stars - 25 Wat Tambor Shards
    Territory War: 75% Win Rate With Our New Strategy
    We Have A Good Amount Of General Skywalkers, Jedi Knight Luke Skywalkers, And Malaks
    We Have 8 Galactic Legends And Alot Of Members Very Close To Unlocking 1
    We Have 1 Commander Ahsoka Tano (Me)
    And Some That Are Very Close

Extra Information:
    We Can Create & Make Your Current Guild A Training/Development Guild For Future Recruits, And I Can Send My Inactives And Back Up Accounts To It And Help It Grow

Half Of Us Are Very Serious Players And The Other Half Not So Much And We All Decided We Want To Continue Growing This Guild (Instead Of Leaving It) And Make It Fully Active, Filled With Serious Players

If Your Interested Or You Think We Can Come Up With Some Kind Of Deal Please Contact Me And Ill Do My Best To Work With You And Come Up With An Arrangement, Thank You

Contact Information:
    Guild Name: Intergalactic Jedis
    Guild Leader: MINI Normac
    Guild Leaders Ally Code: 657-246-765
    Discord: https://discord.gg/v2XenatN
    Guild Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/14320/intergalactic-jedis/
    Guild Leaders swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/657246765/
  • zxambo
    44 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello, we are looking for up to 15 players to join our amazing guild and alliance!
    We have a very solid 35 here, very active and always fully participate in events.
    If we can fill up the other 15 spaces with like minded players then we could all grow at max speed and we would be a force to be reckoned with!
    We will succeed and continue growing quickly, nothing will stop us! Come be part of the party 🥳
    q1rsys6bjeqt.png

This is our current state...
    tsf4haeretdq.jpg

This discussion has been closed.