Princess Leia Rework Idea (Analysis, and In Depth review: Crit Synergy, Constant Assists, etc)

Heya, thanks for checking out my post. Hope you like the kit, I'll be stating some weaknesses, and strengths.

Why I'm doing this?
Princess Leia plays a big role in Star Wars and it's surprising that there hasn't been a Legendary/Journey version of them, and in memory of carrier fisher, they should update her graphics as well. So why not buff up Princess Leia? I figured that buffing her will also help F2P players, and starters who are just working up to get CLS.

Drawing Board/Inspiration:
I've noticed a tactic employed with the Admiral Ackbar lead where they have Leia, and everyone else as Non-Rebels. They have the other character use non-attacking abilities, because whenever an Ally uses a non-attacking ability they call a Random Rebel ally to assist. They narrow the "Random Selection" down by using Non-Rebel Characters in the lineup, forcing the code to select Leia to assist, which made interesting results, but not exactly too viable. took time to keep the aspect of her kit, and I wanted to make her multi-attacks less RNG dependent.

I also added a new ability inspired from A New Hope, when Leia shoots, and kills a Stormtrooper on the Blockade runner. Though she had a significant advantage, and took them by surprise, she also exposed herself out in the open to other enemies.

Strengths/Highlights:
  • Constant Attack Out of turns + Multi-Attack = High DPS
  • Quickly Stacking Critical Damage
  • Avoiding enemy attacks
  • Very heavy hitting Special 2 with a short Cooldown
  • Lead provides possible TM Train? utilizing other unused Rebel characters that rely on Critical chance: Lando, Han Solo, Maybe Biggs and Wedge?

Weaknesses:
  • Pretty much shut down when inflicted with Daze, or Buff Immunity. Leia very much relies on Assists, and Stealth, Traya hard counters.
  • Relies heavily on Critical hits, and Critical Damage. Critical hit avoidance, or immunity would hinder this toon, would definitely be hard countered by Padme.
  • Survivability. If Leia is out in the open, she can go down pretty fast, so be sure to utilize Foresight to evade AoEs, and keep an eye on enemy characters that can dispel buffs. Though the Special 2 allows you to deal very heavy damage, it also expenses Leia dispelling stealth from themselves (inspired by A New Hope). Having another tank like Baze, or Ben should come in handy when quickly pulling off her 2nd Special.
Basic - Hair Trigger: (Omega)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to attack a second time, increased to 100% chance if Leia is under stealth, and a 55% chance to attack a third time, increased to 100% chance if a Critical hit was scored during this turn. If a Critical hit was scored, gain 15% Turn meter Each attack has a 50% chance to gain 10% Turn Meter .

Special 1 - Rebel Tactics: (Omega) (Cooldown of 3)
Dispel all debuffs on self, and Leia gains Stealth and Critical Damage Up for 3 turns and gains 50% Turn Meter. If Leia already had Stealth, she also gains Offense Up and Foresight for 3 turns, and gains double Turn Meter Leia takes a Bonus turn.

Special 2 - Blaster Bane: (ZETA) (Cooldown of 3)
Deal Physical damage to the target enemy, and deal bonus damage equal to 50% of Leia's Critical damage. If Leia was under stealth she dispels it, and this attack has a 30% chance to ignore 50% of the Target's Armor. This attack can't critically hit.

FINAL TEXT: -1 Ability Cooldown. Deal Physical damage to the target enemy, and deal bonus damage equal to 75% of Leia's Critical Damage, doubled if Leia was under stealth. If Leia was under stealth, she dispels it, and this attack ignores 50% of the target's Armor. This attack can't critically hit, and can't be evaded.

Leader - Heart of the Rebellion: (Omega)
Rebel allies have +25% Critical chance, and +30% Critical damage. Whenever a buffed Rebel ally deals damage to an enemy, all rebel allies gain 7.5% Turn meter (doubled on a Critical hit).

Unique 1 - Against All Odds: (ZETA)
Whenever Leia attacks, she has a 55% chance to grant all allies Critical Chance Up for 2 turns, and a 55% chance to recover 5% Health.

FINAL TEXT: Whenever Leia attacks, she has a 55% chance to grant all allies Critical Chance Up for 2 turns, and recovers 5% Health and 5% Protection.

Gain Stealth for 1 turn at the start of the battle. Princess Leia has +40% Health steal, and whenever she attacks she has a 55% chance to grant all Rebel allies Critical Chance Up for 2 turns.

FINAL TEXT: Gain Stealth for 1 turn at the start of the battle. Princess Leia has +40% Health steal, and whenever she attacks, she also gains +10% Critical Damage (stacking, doubled if Leia is under Stealth) until the end of her next turn and has a 55% chance to grant all Rebel allies Critical Chance up for 2 turns. In Addition, whenever a Rebel ally scores a Critical hit they call Princess Leia to assist dealing 20% less damage.

Let me know what you think! When I make these kits, keep in mind that these are only concepts, and I don't exactly expect them to fix anything, or be perfectly balanced. However, feel free to provide criticism, and maybe even your own concept that is similar to this kit.

If you have anything else to add to the list, go ahead and let me know. I might be a little slow to edit the post, because I don't want the post to be marked by spam, but I'll try to edit it whenever it's possible. Anyways, thanks for having the patience to read my essay.

Replies