Executor Glitch

SparkyBurns
519 posts Member
edited October 2021
e1sdn0gvddt7.jpg

Not sure what was happening to trigger it, but I realized that somehow both Slave 1 and Plo Koon's starfighter did not have the permanent target lock debuff. Is this a new thing or am I missing something here because I thought once you got to the 20 every enemy unit in the game including reinforcements would have the permadebuff
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Something’s going on with Chaff, I think. But even that doesn’t make sense because Plo also has both Breach Immunity and Breach.
  • Options
    Executor has several bugs sometimes they creep up sometimes they dont. Especially with turn meter. They should fix exec but I think these bugs are what makes it beatable so without them exec would be immortal so I dont think cg will fix the randomness of the ship anytime soon
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>