Choosing my own path

Lore
11 posts Member
edited April 2016
After having worked my **** off (f2p) to get a line-up which was able to compete for a top 30 spot daily (HK,86,88,Poggle,Dooku- All max), I'm pretty gutted to be finding myself grinding for a <80 placement on the daily leaderboard due to recent changes in the game.
Due to this I've decided to farm and form a squad of my personal favourite SW characters. Obviously I still wish to remain somewhat competitive so just wondering if you guys have any tips etc...

Definite members:
-Anakin (50/80)
-Windu (4* 36/65 shards)

Others (preferred):
-Plo Koon (Yes I know..but easy to farm, personal favourite and cant help feeling he will get good )
-Rey (4*)
-Ahsoka (5*)
-Dooku (7*)

As previously mentioned I would also like to remain competitive so I am willing to consider using the mainstream (but still highly ranked among favourites) choices of:
-Qui-Gon (4* 40/65)
-Yoda (would only be at 5*)

Finally, I was lucky enough to pack Aayla Secura however as I am f2p I cant see her progressing past 3* and therefore being somewhat useless.

oh and just for reference I would want an obi-wan but can't help feeling that Old Ben isn't quite the same ya'know?

Any leadership, synergy/line-up advice would be appreciated, thanks x

Edit: Just realised this is possibly the most contradicting post on the page..choosing my own path but with your help lol
"I dreamt that I would single–handily defeat the dark side, that I would make a difference, change the galaxy… the galaxy, however, has changed me."
―Hoth
Post edited by Lore on

Replies

• DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Run

Dooku
    Poggle
    Rey

Till you can get your team. Dooku lead might be enough to save 88 on defense.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    As for speed meta coming...

QGJ
    Anakin
    Ahsoka
    Rey
    Maybe farm RG or use Dooku till you get RG 4* max gear
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    I am choosing my own path running in a week once gear and levels allow...

Assajj
    Daka
    Dooku
    RG
    86 till my FOTP is arena ready
  • Lore
    11 posts Member
    Options
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    As for speed meta coming...

QGJ
    Anakin
    Ahsoka
    Rey
    Maybe farm RG or use Dooku till you get RG 4* max gear
    Sounds like a good line up to me, passing on the RG though, seems like everyone is going to have him soon enough- nothing unique there.
    When it gets going, let me know how Assajj does- shes interested me for a while.

"I dreamt that I would single–handily defeat the dark side, that I would make a difference, change the galaxy… the galaxy, however, has changed me."
    ―Hoth
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, though personal favorites quickly turned to themed teams. I really want Anakin as well, but I have too many other hard node investments going on. Building an Empire team and a Scoundrel team alongside finishing up my clone team. I have a 7* gear 9 Plo Koon btw, don't care how he performs he's in my Arena line up.
  • Lore
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    I did the same thing, though personal favorites quickly turned to themed teams. I really want Anakin as well, but I have too many other hard node investments going on. Building an Empire team and a Scoundrel team alongside finishing up my clone team. I have a 7* gear 9 Plo Koon btw, don't care how he performs he's in my Arena line up.
    Yeah I can see mine branching out like that eventually as well, whats your current arena squad? and how well does Plo cope?

―Hoth
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    RG is for stun not because everyone has him lol. I have been running

Phasma
    Kylo
    Fives
    FOTP at 4*
    Lumi

On offense is great . But I drop fast if I don't go lumi RG or Poggle lumi.

Also run Dooku fives
    Lumi Sid Poggle.

But I am trying to play catch up on characters. Assajj is 6* gear 8 Daka 5* gear 8, when they are max level I will switch it up and let you know.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Lol aero I have a 6* plo koon 4* clone sgt and 7* fives they rock
  • Options
    I've F2P and been going all Jedi since day one not caring a out Meta. I took rank 2 recently with QGJ lead, Ahsoka, Yoda, Eeth, Lum
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Lore
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I've F2P and been going all Jedi since day one not caring a out Meta. I took rank 2 recently with QGJ lead, Ahsoka, Yoda, Eeth, Lum
    How does Ahsoka fare at the higher levels?

―Hoth
  • Options
    Make Dooku your lead, and switch HK to Sid, and you are ready to continue in Arena :)
  • Lore
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Copperhead wrote: »
    Make Dooku your lead, and switch HK to Sid, and you are ready to continue in Arena :)

Thanks, How come this will help me?
    ―Hoth