TB Crashes Compensation

Stayontarget2016
197 posts Member
edited October 2021
Hi, I hope they are going to award all guilds max stars and 50/50 Wat shards due to the huge number of game crashes costing every guild rewards?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Nah prolly 250 GET2 & 5 wat shards.

But then they’ll forget to include the GET2 and 3 weeks later give us it
  • Options
    Crashing on the Wat phase for many is just the worst possible time. I crashed on the last phase of the Wat mission. Really unfair for my guild cause a lot of us were just a couple of shards away from 7 stars. I predict another 3 CW Chewy shards as compensation
  • Options
    just had quit out a match, no option to do an ability on my active character, cheers for the QOL update CG, really makes the game enjoyablenhng2letjrgp.jpg
  • Options
    dbiu732q1ibj.png

crushed in Wat mission - really sucx
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Dang I got to complete my wat mission :/
    dsswz18catk9.png
    I thought I was supposed to crash CG smh my head. Now I can’t complain on the forums that I crashed during TB 😔
  • Options
    well for us (our guild) main problem is that we losing points - we are close on getting 33 * but only if we complete many battles 4/4 - last week we faild because of ShaakTi bug and now this - they can give us any compensation to replace what we losing because of dropping 1 star - so fk this CG
  • Options
    FatalFrame wrote: »
    well for us (our guild) main problem is that we losing points - we are close on getting 33 * but only if we complete many battles 4/4 - last week we faild because of ShaakTi bug and now this - they can give us any compensation to replace what we losing because of dropping 1 star - so fk this CG
    There is absolutely no way a guild close to achieving 33* needs many battles 4/4 in phase 3. Our guild have only recently started earning 32* and we can get max stars in phase 3 with several members not bothering to hit any combats.

If the bug is fixed in time for phase 4, or doesn’t affect phase 4, any guild genuinely in with a shot of 33* will still be able to do so.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ, that is the beat way to highlight the issue, and show how wide spread it is for compensation consideration.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>