Aayla and QGJ block the game: you do first turn and then buttons disappear

AleSahnDroh_1979
950 posts Member
edited October 2021
Don’t bury this writing my to go to AsnwersHQ, this bug affects everybody or at least many many people, Discord is plenty of that.
Try in GC
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Edit: writing me etc
  • Ralakili0383
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    image0.png
    image0.png

This is what happens now. @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI :(
  • Ralakili0383
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hope you give me back the crystals I lose from buying extra refreshes due to encountering this team in arena. And now I am worried about opponent placing this in GAC.
  • Options
    Yeah, this new bug is actually game breaking on a different scale than most other bugs
  • Options
    Both characters.
    This is going to be funny for phase 4.
    Is there any TB with everything ok? Last one was turn of maxed shaak ti relic 66, now Aayla.
    What about if anyone uses those characters in Grand Arena?

It will be amazing the next time users play a TB without issues
    This game sucks
  • Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Yeah, this new bug is actually game breaking on a different scale than most other bugs

Its not new, this bug has been around since at least July 2019, its just MUCH more prevalent since the last update.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This has been reported, the push update should resolve this, they cant push it early.

Either way, please report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>