QOL for Officers

It would be great if CG can add more functionality to how raids are set to run for officers. More specifically, if CG would allow us to have raids set to go off on certain days and times instead of whenever there are enough tickets to activate it would be great.

Crancor is an example of this, as certain days of the week do not work for the majority of the guild. If there was an option that officers could have it run, for example, Wednesdays at 7pm CST, that would be a great QOL

Replies

• Options
    You actually can set an auto launch that includes a join period. Most guilds that I have seen just leave Cpit open for attack after 180k tickets & Launchtime in order to not exclude anyone from hitting & help assist as it can take literally everyone in some guilds. Just go into the CPit & go to settings. There you should see auto launch, launch time & Join period tabs
  • Options
    That doesnt solve their problem
    hello
  • Options
    Also this thread is from October
    hello
  • Options
    It would be great if CG can add more functionality
    Also this thread is from October

I saw that after I posted. Didn't see that & don't know why I even saw the posting. But you can't delete comments. Sorry everyone
  • Options

Maybe I misread what they were asking.
  • Options
    Seems correct tho
  • Options
    Pan2218 wrote: »

they want to launch on a specific day of the week
    hello
  • Options

Exactly what the tool does! You can set it to launch any day as long as you have the tickets. But since you can only bank 210k (I think) it is not profitable to be letting the raid sit there any longer than a day. Otherwise 600 daily tickets are just being wasted. However the tool exists & I have used it several times
  • Options
    Huh ok im not an officer didnt realize you could do that
    hello
  • Options
    You can’t, he’s wrong.

The autolaunch will launch when you have enough tickets, you can’t pick a particular day. If you want the raid to autolaunch on a Friday with 24hr join period so the raid is ready for attacking on a Saturday, you need to ensure your ticket count is above 180k on the Friday.

If a guild is getting their 30k tickets daily, the Crancor will launch a day earlier in the week each time.

• Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    You can’t, he’s wrong.

The autolaunch will launch when you have enough tickets, you can’t pick a particular day. If you want the raid to autolaunch on a Friday with 24hr join period so the raid is ready for attacking on a Saturday, you need to ensure your ticket count is above 180k on the Friday.

If a guild is getting their 30k tickets daily, the Crancor will launch a day earlier in the week each time.

What you said is exactly what the tool does & maybe reread what I said. "You can set it to launch on any day as long as you have the tickets" I also spoke about only being able to accrue 210k tickets & the effects of not using it.
    You said I was wrong & then repeated exactly what I said. Lol maybe I wrote something out of place, but it literally says the exact same thing that you did, only you said I was wrong. Before moving to the guild I am currently in, I was an Officer & Guild Leader for 5 years, while I know that I can learn everyday. I have used the Raid tools once or twice
  • Options
    You can’t, he’s wrong.

What you said is exactly what the tool does & maybe reread what I said. "You can set it to launch on any day as long as you have the tickets" I also spoke about only being able to accrue 210k tickets & the effects of not using it.
    You said I was wrong & then repeated exactly what I said. Lol maybe I wrote something out of place, but it literally says the exact same thing that you did, only you said I was wrong. Before moving to the guild I am currently in, I was an Officer & Guold Leader for 5 years, while I know that I can learn everyday. I have used the Raid tools once or twice
    The OP wants the raid to launch every week on a specific day.

The auto launcher does NOT do that. It launches when you have the tickets available irrespective of what day it is.

So it doesn’t do exactly what the OP wants.
  • Options
    If you set it to launch, it will on whatever day. This really shouldn't be circling around anymore. Of you have it set to launch on Friday, it will do it if you have the tickets. Anyway, I have never seen anybody do this on Cpit. For reasons previously discussed
  • Options
    If you set it to launch, it will on whatever day. This really shouldn't be circling around anymore. Of you have it set to launch on Friday, it will do it if you have the tickets. Anyway, I have never seen anybody do this on Cpit. For reasons previously discussed

This is an odd thing for you to post when the OP wants to launch on a specific day.

co0x2js8c49b.jpeg

How can you set it to launch on Friday?
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @DarjeloSalas is correct. My original post was asking for officers to allow Crancor to be set for a specific day of the week (every Monday, Tuesday, etc.) every week at a specific time, with the given xhr join period.

As it currently is, you can set the Crancor raid off on a any day of the week, but for example let’s say we do Friday with a 24 join period, so attack phase begins on Saturday. This is fine, until the guild accumulates enough tickets the automated system will eventually start the Crancor join phase on Thursday, then Wednesday, then Tuesday etc.

It’s not all that much to ask to have “day of the week” added to that screen would it?
  • Options
    lol dont ask cg if something is too much to ask
    hello
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options

This is an odd thing for you to post when the OP wants to launch on a specific day.

co0x2js8c49b.jpeg

You are chasing me down & saying the same thing that I said. I said it will launch but only if you have the tickets. Read
  • Options

co0x2js8c49b.jpeg

You are chasing me down & saying the same thing that I said. I said it will launch but only if you have the tickets. Read

I give up.

The guy has even clarified above. He wants to launch the raid on a specific day. Not whenever he has enough tickets. On the same specified day each week.

You said that this is exactly what the autolauncher does. You are wrong.

But I’m tired of pointing this out to someone that doesn’t seem to understand what they themselves actually said.

• Options
    Then stop pointing it out
  • Options
    Then stop pointing it out

Show a screenshot where you can pick the day
    hello
  • Options