Prediction for new meta :)

Malpka
47 posts Member
Okay - so based purely on fact that about two weeks in January (when finishing my Nightsisters) I decided to famr Jedi (as everyone claim they were rubish) sure enough they became meta. Now I am about to finish my jedi (obviously their meta is mostly gone by now) and decided that I am going for Jawas + droids now. It seems quite obvious that they going to be meta for about 2-3 weeks shorter than it will take me to farm them. :)

Fact that jawa engineer so far suppose to have almost 200 speed and grant 40% turn meter is quite convienient. So my next planned team is:

Grevious L
java enginier
java
Dhatcha
IG - 88.

Before everyone start yelling at me - new meta part is obvious joke, although this indeed is team i'll be farming next (not really sure about gg though seems to be lifetime task)

Replies

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Aren't Jawa's anti-droid? How about ugrnaught.
  • Options
    I was planning on screaming at you because of the title but this turned to be an entretaining post. Please share images and results when that impressive team gets to your hands, and be careful, we don't want that much power in the wrong hands.
  • Options
    I hope it's clone based or meter manipulation with better options than just phasma leading every team
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Jawas and the IG brothers!