Thanks for the make good CG

Prev1
I gotta say, I wasn't expecting them to be as generous with the make good for the Ayala/qui-gon bug, but that's actually pretty decent. So they get an honest and sincere Thanks from me. Nice to see this kind of turnaround from what we have gotten as of late in response to bugs.

Replies

• Options
    I wish it didn’t have to scare me by putting the part about Wat Shards all the way at the bottom…

But yeah, this is nice. More Wat shards would have been nice-r, but 12 is nice.
  • Options
    Yes, this is a proper make good!
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Solid compensation. Thank you, CG.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    This is refreshing, thanks CG.
  • Options
    GG, CG. You did us a REAL solid with this one. Thanks.
  • Options
    Yep. Pretty dope!
  • Options
    jqib9ae3dsj0.jpg
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    It’s nice to know it’s being addressed. Thank you for the compensation, CG.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Well done CG much appreciated, let’s try make this a new habit and keep looking after the community properly like this 😀
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    I am glad you also included Wat shards. 12 seems little but is about that what my guild was lacking compared to previous TBs. I guess then it is a 25% chance got face Aayla in this mission.
  • Options
    Hmm… I wonder if level <85 players will get the Wat shards if they were in a DSGTB guild. Doesn’t seem like they’ll get the rest.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Well, I'm on a guild actually doing Dark Geonosis and I still not reached lvl 85, so I'm not going to get the compensation... Thanks a lot CG for NOTHING
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    True Point. Why is compensation limited to players at max level?
    @Kyno @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI o
  • Options
    PumaK wrote: »
    Well, I'm on a guild actually doing Dark Geonosis and I still not reached lvl 85, so I'm not going to get the compensation... Thanks a lot CG for NOTHING

How many combat waves do you normally complete?
  • Options
    I appreciate the compensation, thanks CG!
  • Options
    zatho wrote: »
    True Point. Why is compensation limited to players at max level?
    @Kyno @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI o

Because if you're less than 85, you haven't put in the investment to deserve the rewards. If you're in a guild that does geo TB, you're either lucky because you aren't carrying your weight, or stupid because y'all should be doing Hoth.
  • Options

Contributing nothing to a guild that is carrying you and you're upset about not getting this too? Entitled much?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

You receive nothing for doing nothing
    hs0jfci2ibp1.gif

; )
  • Options
    Wow, I think this is a really good show on CG's behalf!!!

I love the CW Chewie shards as a comical gesture, it made me smile...
    "And, of course...
    Clone Wars Chewbacca Shards x3"

BUT...
    What about the under Level 85 players that are in guilds impacted? Why should they miss out?

Just a thought!

This is the Way
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Natetiffer wrote: »

"And, of course...

BUT...
    What about the under Level 85 players that are in guilds impacted? Why should they miss out?

Just a thought!

How much is a player lower than 85 accomplishing in Geo TB? (Serious question, I have no idea)
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

"And, of course...

BUT...

Just a thought!

How much is a player lower than 85 accomplishing in Geo TB? (Serious question, I have no idea)

Realistically they will be lucky to complete one wave per battle but just deploying 2 million can help make an extra star
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

"And, of course...

BUT...

Just a thought!

Filling the odd platoon spot, 1/4 wins on a combat missions, deployments (very focussed squads) and thanks for moving post... I never said same rewards but something would help them!
    This is the Way
  • Options
    9lzpozblmynv.png
    Bottom 3 by Level and GP
    vs. this on TP Contributed, the bottom account has 6m GP but due to absence hasn't been as big an input as the 3 lowest level players
    rjxq2m8eh4zj.png
    This is the Way
  • Options
    9lzpozblmynv.png
    Bottom 3 by Level and GP
    vs. this on TP Contributed, the bottom account has 6m GP but due to absence hasn't been as big an input as the 3 lowest level players
    rjxq2m8eh4zj.png

How many combat waves do they normally complete?
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    That looks like 4x phase deployment to me plus maybe one platoon segment completed bonus, if that. Zero waves completed for any of the 3. Possibly 1 wave in phase 1.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    That looks like 4x phase deployment to me plus maybe one platoon segment completed bonus, if that. Zero waves completed for any of the 3. Possibly 1 wave in phase 1.

This is likely part of the reasoning. I believe you dont see the effected characters until later waves, and players in that position would not have been effected by this in the actual combat.

That said they do suffer from the losses the guild sees in lower stars and missed shards/GET.

I can ask, but will probably get a general response that they have to make a cutoff somewhere.
  • Options
    Well, this is a proper way for a "make good"... Thanks CG!! Really!! :#
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    Just looking out for the newbies that's all!
    This is the Way
  • Options
    When was the compensation? I have yet receive anything for not being able to complete the wat challenge due to the bug, I even reported my issue with screenshots. Now i am reading players have been compensated yet I have yet to receive anything. All i got was a message that there was no timeline for a resolution.