Guilds only doing Rancor raid?

Hey guys, are there any guilds out there that are only doing the pit raids? or at least doing them more than once a week?

I am working towards a rebel team, have already unlocked C Luke, chewbacca and am mostly through the c3po guide as well. i just got to 145 for han and unlocked him, but now have 2 stars to go. seeing how long it took just to get to the 145, i realize at the rate my current guild goes, it will be a long time before i 7star my raid han. my guild usually only does the pit once a week and cycles between sith and tank raids more often. darth traya is not in my immediate plans for farming and general kenobi seems cool, but can be later down the line for unlocking and building.

im 1.7 mil GP and can auto my way through the pit raid, and always contribute to TW. i have a couple relic characters in my jedi revan squad, do my daily requirements, and contribute the full 600 raid tickets daily.

Replies

• Options
    Hi- my guild is fighting mongoose and we run pit 3x per week. Feel free to message me ingame. My ally code is 371-755-847. We have an open spot from a departure today. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi, i looked up the ally code you gave and got no results. If that spot is still open, my code is 671-218-478
  • Options
    qs6z2pf42p2t.jpeg
    The Lukewarm Tauntauns are looking for our next great members. Recent clean-up of absentee/low performers has opened up space for you. Here’s the deal:

LWTT:
    -305m currently, over 310m gp when full.
    -31* DS Geo; 21* LS Geo
    -Pit/HAAT simmed (duh)
    -HSTR and Challenge Pit on farm!!
    -Excellent Discord server
    -Supportive, fun guild mates
    -Sister guild (SlaveOne)

You:
    -5m+ gp... but 6m+ preferred
    -Focused roster, min 1 GL required.
    -Capable of 600 raid tix daily (required)
    -TB participation mandatory! KAM ready squad needed. You need to beat the Reek!
    -Participation expected in TW defense AND offense if you join (not mandatory)
    -Good sense of humor... we laugh!
    -Good communication in game and Discord
    -Relic 10 Mob Enforcer! (j/k)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?

gxz7n0x7jb4t.jpeg

Contact The Flash#8222 on Discord or ask to join in game in guild search for The Lukewarm Tauntauns
  • Options
    Sorry im only 1.7m gp, and no gls.

I did dress as slave leia a few halloweens ago though :D