Squad Advice

JJWZP5
440 posts Member
I'm looking for some help to determine what toons to use for my 4th and 5th arena spots. I know for sure I want to use Dooku (Lead-- don't hate) 7*, Rey 6*, Yoda 6*, ?, ?.

For the last two spots, my options are: Lumi 7*, Sid 7*, Qui Gon 7*, Phasma 7*.

I also have other lower star characters but I don't think they would be as good. I could also easily work on farming GW/Arena characters to fill out this team, too. Any advice on how to build/alter this squad would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    No bad options there. Sid and Lumi synergize well with Dooku lead...both have naturally high dodge rates--Sid especially high against Jedi, and Lumi's force blast when she has offense up is pretty devastating. A QGJ attack that pulls a Rey assist is about as close to a sure-kill as there is. Personally, I think Phasma is underrated. Using her Victory march first off gives your team 2-3 extra turns early in the match.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    No bad options there. Sid and Lumi synergize well with Dooku lead...both have naturally high dodge rates--Sid especially high against Jedi, and Lumi's force blast when she has offense up is pretty devastating. A QGJ attack that pulls a Rey assist is about as close to a sure-kill as there is. Personally, I think Phasma is underrated. Using her Victory march first off gives your team 2-3 extra turns early in the match.

Great, thanks for the input. I was thinking maybe qui gon + phasma or qui gon + sid? The only problem with phasma is that her power level is lower than most of my other toons, so I think that would make me more of a target. My concern with Sid is I don't think he hits hard enough. tough choices