Conquest 10 Normal Feats

Magruffin
786 posts Member
edited November 2021
I get that they added an Easy, but why did they have to make normal harder? Specifically removing the light and dark side team feats and replacing them with 30 wins full bounty (somewhat doable) and...shudder...30 wins full smuggler. I'm 4.3m , have a gl and have final boxed the past few; now I don't have a hope in heck....thanks.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    They turned normal conquest into hard conquest, and probably further messed up hard.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Conquest will have "seasons" and run for 3 with feats and things getting changed season to season. Some things may stay and other will change, some things may come back and others never will.

This is the way it will be.
  • Options
    Everything about this conquest is a mess. I'm normally fairly optomisitic but wow truly awful.

I get every season will be different but its a poor excuse to keep saying next season...
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Conquest will have "seasons" and run for 3 with feats and things getting changed season to season. Some things may stay and other will change, some things may come back and others never will.

This is the way it will be.

Yeah and I see they apply that theory to their customers too