why conquest path disappears?

Below is what I reported as a bug but of course, that form is also bugged and won't submit the report:

Can't seem to have one conquest without bugs! This is the 2nd time, I take the safe middle route toward the data disk stockpile or wondering scavenger only to have the game delete one of the routes so I keep losing the option of choosing between 2 nodes. The attached image shows how I could easily reach a node that would give me the option of choosing one of the 2 wondering scavengers had the game now deleted the path!. This is a maddening never-ending story CG!

After reading others having same issues, and guild discussion, it seems CG knew about this bug and decided to take the lazy route. The posted a conquest road map for us to follow if we want to get the 2 data disk stockpile or scavengers option. If we complain, they can simply say: " the game is working as intended, we posted a map". As if this is a solution. As if most of us here have time to search for CG game play related information.

Stop forcing us how you want us to play and let us choose our own path! You already ruined the game by forcing us to chase metas killing the fun of theory crafting mixed teams. Now, besides making conquest more of a p2p chore, you've made it with more battles per sector and less options for us to choose the oath we want based on our squads?

Why not just cut conquest out of the equation? We'll give you $50 for a red box and call it a day. Save 2-weeks of chore chasing time wasting negative building exercise on futility

Replies

• Options
    If you look closely, you can barely see the dotted lines indicating possible paths. They aren't disappearing, they just aren't clear to start with.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That is the hard path. If you edit the hard path the remaining section will disappear.

This is not a bug. It is an issue that this is not illustrated I'm the UI of the mode.
This discussion has been closed.