Guardians of Light and Peace Looking for 3 14/28 LS/DSGeo

Also looking for missing guild banner - last seen being carried by Rose Tico just before entering the challenge tier pit raid. If you've seen Rose, or our banner, please contact us!

Guardians of Light and Peace (247M GP) is recruiting active players!
Our guild is looking for 3 active members over 4m GP, preferably 5M with progress to a GL or already have one. Laid back guild, most members are free-to-play, but we remain competitive. We’re all friendly.

Raids: All raids are heroic and launch with a day join period, Making our way to farm Cpit (76% on phase 4)

With 8 officers, we are very organized regarding TW and TB and always have orders up. More wins than losses in TW. With Geo we hit 14 stars on LS and 28 DS. We have a rota shuffling between LS Hoth and Geo. We get 26+ Wat shards and Making progress on Kam shards

We have a discord server but by no means is it necessary, more just for daily chatter and members seeking advice. Only real rules are don’t be a **** and contribute to all guild events. Members are kicked after 3-7 days of inactivity (depending on tenure) unless a member gives us notice they will be inactive for a few days.

https://swgoh.gg/g/9520/guardians-of-light-and-peace/
F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.

Replies

• Options
    Still looking for 2 more.

We're a generally chill guild - we don't do forced farms, though we do make recommendations according to our goals.

TB participation required, TW participation desired.

We don't sim any raids - if you want top rewards they're there for the taking if you can pull the score. Don't want to bother with the raid? Sign up and collect rewards when it's over. Want to solo a riad? Knock yourself out. We sometimes do off-meta or themed teams for HPit just for fun. Come and help us finish Challenge Rancor - we're nearly there.

Contact me here, or in-game. Ally code 386-556-961

Thanks for reading, and may the schwartz be with you.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.