edited November 2021
roh0vepejsej.jpg
Reproduced multiple times, buttons just dissapear
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    For added context only attempted w above team, not tried with any other
  • Options
    I completed it with EP/Vader, Thrawn, Gideon, Piett and had no issues, then with GL Rey resistance, no issues; maybe you can auto with a strong Res and Strong Vader team and not have to worry about them disappearing. Not the cleanest fix, but this was a pretty easy GC, so submitting a bug report and attempting to finish it with other means may be your best course of action.
  • Options
    If I had gl Rey tou wouldn't be seeing the above team, but thanks for the suggestion at least . Auto was non responsive at the point above.
    I'm still waiting on a bug report for android not playing app audio from 5 months ago; I'm not bothering with a bug report.
    Seems with a bug like this the mods are a little more allowing regarding the use of the forums (such as the qui gon, aayla issue last week). Hopefully it's resolved for the mid level or lower players like myself
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Committing to not reporting issues will not help them get fixed. But we all make out own choices in life.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>