Mercurial Swift Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited November 2021
Here is my kit idea for Mercurial Swift. If you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
Mercurial Swift was a bounty hunter during the Galactic Civil War. In battle, Swift used his speed and agility, along with his batons, to swiftly defeat his opponents. Following the Empire’s defeat at the Battle of Endor, Swift was hired by the Imperial Grand Admiral Rae Sloane to complete a number of tasks, from poisoning ex-Imperials to rescuing Brendol Hux and his son Armitage. Following the attack on Chandrila, Norra Wexley and her team hunted down Swift and interrogated him for information on Sloane’s whereabouts. Swift escaped, and began to plot his vengeance, particularly against Jas Emari. Swift then hired a team of bounty hunters to help him hunt down Emari, and then finally confronted the Zabrak bounty hunter on Jakku.

Unit Name: Mercurial Swift
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker (AGI), Leader, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter
Description: Agile Bounty Hunter Attacker that defeats enemies with debuffs and Turn Meter manipulation.
Relic: Pair of Stun Batons

Basic: Stun Baton Strike (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy twice, and inflict Stun for 1 turn. If the target was Dazed, remove 25% Turn Meter from them as well.

Special: Concussive Strikes (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to all enemies, and Daze them for 2 turns. Additionally, inflict Defense Down for 2 turns as well on all previously debuffed enemies.

If this attack scores two or more Critical Hits, grant all Bounty Hunter allies Offense Up and Speed Up for 2 turns.

Leader: Dangerous Alliance (Omega):
Scoundrel allies have +25% Critical Chance and Critical Damage. Bounty Hunter allies have +25% Potency and gain +5% Offense (stacking) whenever they inflict a debuff.

Whenever a Bounty Hunter ally scores a Critical Hit, they gain 25% Turn Meter and all other units lose 5% Turn Meter.

Contract:
Critically hit a debuffed enemy 15 times. Enemies must be debuffed before the start of an attack to count progress. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the contract.)

Reward:
All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated and recover 5% Max Health whenever a Bounty Hunter ally is inflicted with a debuff.

Unique: Agile Hunter (Omega):
Mercurial Swift has +25 Speed and +30% Evasion. Whenever Mercurial evades an attack, he gains 20% Turn Meter and the target enemy loses 10% Turn Meter.

Unique: Mercurial Swift's Payout (Omega):
Whenever Mercurial Swift receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout:
Mercurial Swift gains +40% Defense Penetration and +50% Health Steal. These bonuses are doubled against debuffed enemies.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Nice kit! Though i think the basic is too powerful. Inflicting Stun for 1 turn on a basic is powerful enough. Also i think you forgot to add remove: "If the target was Dazed, here 50% Turn Meter from them as well."

Thank you for evaluating. I will reduce the TM reduction on the Basic, and thank you for pointing that out.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.