173 posts Member
Who would you choose?

I am running:
6* Dooku (Lead)
7* QGJ
6*ST Han
4*GS
7*Luminara

I want GS to go out in favor of 7*RP. I also have 7*Sid and 7*Phasma but they aren't good on dmg hence why RP.

Currently I'm getting bumped down in Arena ranks (7 >>> 63 not sure what happened).

I believe GS dies too fast at the moment and is the first to get knocked down. Also my squad power will increase by 1800 which makes people reconsider attacking me.

I know this means nothing vs top 20 players since I myself destroyed teams with 3k power more but the low noobs won't go for my team.

Thanks
Goosy

Replies

• Options
    Goosy wrote: »

Currently I'm getting bumped down in Arena ranks (7 >>> 63 not sure what happened).

What happened is everybody seeing your 4* GS as your only heavy damage source. They probably kill the bug and have an easy time cleaning up.

Switch your GS with your 7* RP .. he's beyond awesome with Doku as lead. After you level your GS I'd switch either Lumi or Han with him. Probably Han, because he doesnt really do all to much. Lumi works better with Doku.
  • Options
    I will put 7* Sid in place of GS or RP. Couple of reason, Dooku will increase evade power of Sid against Jedi attack. Plus Sid can do good AOE and Heal Block. Also Sid has high speed so he will get more turns with Han taunt. Han taunt, and Dooku, Sid, QGJ will go after opponents wildly.
  • Options
    i would definitely go with your RP.
    personally, i don't believe sid has a place on an arena team if he isn't the leader. other characters just have more of an impact, and his aoe doesn't do enough damage to be truly effective.
    RP does great damage, and has pretty good synergy with dooku.

a 4* character on your team will make you a huge target, and just doesn't have the HP to be effective.
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks so far for the feedback - if anyone else has any ideas please let me know.

I am torn about the GA starring - he will be nerfed in the next meta but since we don't quite know what to star at the moment I might as well stick starring him until he is at 7* than I can use him again.
  • Options
    Squad power never keeped me from attacking somebody.

I judge the toons and the team structure before deciding to attack.

And, to answer your question, RP all the way.
  • Options
    RP, and when your GS is 6 and geared, switch GS for lumi.
    and you need to remember that RP with dooku is turn meter beast, and you also have han.. so... lol. instead of GS dead on first round, you have RP atcking a lot.