Fix the TB button!

Hello? Earth to CG? Kyno? Doja? Did you make your quick Q4 cash stack yet? Can we add the button for TB back now, it was said in the past that major events wouldn't block ads. It is the afternoon of a Tuesday 21 hours left on P2 and still no button on the main screen. It's affecting out TB, others TBs.. do you enjoy giving out freebies because you can't run a game properly? Let's get this escalated already and move onto the next GL already.

Replies

• Options
    How do you forget the LSTB is going on? You have in game chat and most guilds use Discord as well. Your leadership should be in constant contact and guildmates should check in occasionally throughout the day.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Oh I haven't forgotten my TB, I'm just waiting for others to remember to check discord since there is no in game notification right now as it is being blocked by a $9.99 paywall
  • Options
    tell your leadership to post it to the banner in the game chat
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I posted in banner and in chat, also orders, and still a third of the guild missed deployments. We need 100% participation in LS Geo. We aren't a big guild. This needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    kayd_mon wrote: »
    I posted in banner and in chat, also orders, and still a third of the guild missed deployments. We need 100% participation in LS Geo. We aren't a big guild. This needs to be fixed.

Agreed
  • Options

Need better guildmates then. 36 hours and they don't do anything?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

I mean, you can say that, but normally they're good to go. We're a casual guild that's made steady gains and keeps going. This is the first time there's been no activity
  • Options

CG won't give you quick cash because you're defending their poor business practices
  • Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »

CG won't give you quick cash because you're defending their poor business practices

I just think you guys are fighting the wrong fight here but die on that hill anyway.
  • Options

I just think you guys are fighting the wrong fight here but die on that hill anyway.

Only if you come with me
  • Options

CG said after the hyperdrive bundle debacle such a thing would never happen again. It is happening again. So why not bring it to CG's attention? Why not demand they live up to their promises?
  • Options
    I was one of the first to complain about the paywall conquest pass and they immediately removed my post. It shows how much they care about money over the people who play the game.