irritating potential item and drop rates in store

on various packs, the potential items and drop rates on the left screen are very irritating.
currently we have the "relic advancement bundle" in the store. potential item and drop rates for Aurodium Headsink is claimed to be 10 - 40.
in reality, you have a 70% chance to get 0.
it's been in other packs as well (for example the smugglers kyrotech stash, where they show you, that you will get between 1 to 4 full kyrotechs with this bundle - but actually the chances are at 92% you will get none).
don't even claim, you get 10-40 items, when there is even the slightest chance of getting 0.
please change it to 0-40 here and in other packs as well, so people can see clearly what they are actually purchasing.

Replies

• Options
    They make it unclear on purpose. It all revolves around predatory gambling mechanics and unfortunately the law takes too long to change, so they’ll continue to do it while they legally can.
  • Options
    Tom1991 wrote: »
    They make it unclear on purpose. It all revolves around predatory gambling mechanics and unfortunately the law takes too long to change, so they’ll continue to do it while they legally can.

100% ... It's sad that they do it. I enjoy spending a bit of money here and there on the game. But as someone who struggles with gambling issues I just feel like any time I enter the shop I'm just going to be taken advantage of.