The Fun of Conquest

Now this brings me back to why I enjoy Conquest - fun combos I can use with my roster and how ridiculous things can get. Silver lining - when this Culling Blade hit her it actually froze the game completely for a full 2 seconds! Was quite fun to stack the debuffs to the quadruple digits!
kjca3b3e3xmn.jpeg

Any guesses as to how much damage it did? :)

Replies

• TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Could the game handle those kind of damage numbers? 😂 But my guess is in the 3.2 million-ish
  • Options
    I always get lagged too much to see at this part. Especially against Nest because she doesn’t actually die.
  • Options
    ocp6p95dvgnh.jpeg
    It was a little more than 12 million - I’ve hit with CAT on HSTR for over 100 million before so yes the game can handle it 🤣
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I would enjoy conquest if it wouldn’t ask me to redo the same thing 40 times but as Einstein said “ Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”
  • Options
    Yip... if to find a modicum of fun, I have to spend hours of tedious repetition... I'll do without the fun.
  • Options
    Gavsta wrote: »
    Yip... if to find a modicum of fun, I have to spend hours of tedious repetition... I'll do without the fun.

This
  • Options
    Glad someone’s having fun. This game mode is easily the worst part of the game now and nothing is fun about it for me.