True Mandalorians would be an excellent addition to the game, in my opinion. [Please read]

HelloThere52
3 posts Member
edited November 2021
The clone wars. Rebels. The mandalorian, all of these have solidified their ranks as excellent TV shows loved by many and one of the reasons for this are no doubt the timeless mandalorians. They're wild cards, unlike more predictable jedi and sith not to mention they're awesome! Bo katan is a great addition to the game, but one thing I noticed is she's always with her loyal companions, which is why I suggest adding Koska Reeves, Axe Woves, Ursa Wren, and Mandalorian Loyalist. The mandalorians are an amazing group with unmatched potential. I hope you will consider adding this fan favorite faction, that will most definitely become even more popular due to mandalorian season two and the book of Boba fett

l4abgvohctdk.jpg

Koska Reeves [attacker]:

Basic: Resolute shot
deals physical damage plus an extra 10 percent for each stunned enemy

Special: Scattered destruction
a devastating AoE that inflicts defense down on target enemy

Special: "Didn't know sidekicks were allowed to talk"
inflicts speed down and offense down with a high chance to stun all supports

Unique: True Mandalorian
+85 percent counter chance as well as +10 percent health for each true mandalorian ally

Axe Woves [tank]:

Basic: Westar-35
deals physical damage with a 35 percent chance to expose target enemy

Special: Mandalorian Dauntlessness
Recovers 25% protection and gains taunt for two turns

Special: Broadside of a Bantha
50 percent chance to give accuracy down and daze for two turns

+85 percent counter chance as well as +10 percent health for each true mandalorian ally

Ursa Wren [support]:

Basic: Noble aim
deals physical damage

Special: We protect our own
All mandalorian allies recover 10% health and gain protection up for 3 turns

Unique: Noble direction
if Ursa is present, mandalorians will gain accuracy up each time they score a critical hit

Mandalorian Loyalist [Attacker]:

Basic: Heavy Assult Rifle
incredibly powerful attack that deals physical damage

Special: Honorable Strike:
deals physical damage plus 15% more damage for each turn taken by a true mandalorian ally

Unique: Rise from the Dust
if this unit is defeated, he is revived with 100% health and gains stealth for two turns

Post edited by HelloThere52 on

Replies

• Options
    I was thinking about this before I saw your post, and this team would be sick! The only thing I’d change is the addition of the loyalist. I’m not too big on adding generic characters when they have named characters to choose from. So I’d rather see someone like Pre Visla, Mandalore the Indomitable, or Gar Saxon in his cool Maul styled armor.