I’m aligned force user tag.

I personally am hating this tag, CG have put Asajj in the mix and I can understand that but where are the rest of the night sisters? Where is Savage? They are all force users that never aligned.
Savage, sure used the dark side but was never a Sith, I mean tonight I cooked dinner but it doesn’t make me a Chef.

They have CLS in the mix because he used the light side but wasn’t a Jedi but they leave out Ezra?

Kinda odd grouping IMO

Replies

• Options
    They add tags as necessary and not 100% from lore.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Kripty wrote: »
    I personally am hating this tag, CG have put Asajj in the mix and I can understand that but where are the rest of the night sisters? Where is Savage? They are all force users that never aligned.
    Savage, sure used the dark side but was never a Sith, I mean tonight I cooked dinner but it doesn’t make me a Chef.

They have CLS in the mix because he used the light side but wasn’t a Jedi but they leave out Ezra?

Kinda odd grouping IMO

I'd argue that savage was a Sith apprentice. He was apprenticed to dooku before betraying him and then to maul.

At that time maul was trying to start his own branch of the Sith. Before sideous smacked him around and killed savage.

• Options
    Yeah I understand that, I just got annoyed because I finished the last battle in conquest with NS but didn’t get credit because of Asajj.. then noticed the other sisters where not in the group
  • Options
    Yeah I understand that, I just got annoyed because I finished the last battle in conquest with NS but didn’t get credit because of Asajj.. then noticed the other sisters where not in the group

Yeah technically they should have it too. Or asajj shouldn't. Basically the nightsister tag is a force user group. The purpose of the unaligned force user tag is to not have to group everyone as jedi or Sith. But nightsisters have their own tag.
  • Options
    This game isn’t based purely on lore.

• Kripty
    202 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Well another reason to bring this up is in regards to the new game characters coming out, I never played the game with Starkiller, was he Sith? Kyle Katarn didn’t start as a Jedi, so will any of these be in unaligned?
    I just feel CG should really take a good look at all characters closer.

And I’m testing my memory here but in the Kyle games, couldn’t you chose your path, dark or light?
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    This game isn’t based purely on lore.

Yes, but you can make it work and still be true to the lore where possible. Specific synergy is an option. You can also divide factions into sub factions that actually make sense. Galactic Republic jedi are mentioned for example. They could add a jedi council tag for example.

• Options
    Well another reason to bring this up is in regards to the new game characters coming out, I never played the game with Starkiller, was he Sith? Kyle Katarn didn’t start as a Jedi, so will any of these be in unaligned?

And I’m testing my memory here but in the Kyle games, couldn’t you chose your path, dark or light?

starkiller was both (sith/jedi) kinda depending on when they take him. i imagine he will either be sith with an empire tag, based on the red border they gave him.
    (it's been a while but he was vaders apprentice in game so he should be sith)

in full honestly, I imagine a Revan/Bastilla scenario where we get both lightside and darkside versions of the characters eventually
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

starkiller was both (sith/jedi) kinda depending on when they take him. i imagine he will either be sith with an empire tag, based on the red border they gave him.
    (it's been a while but he was vaders apprentice in game so he should be sith)

in full honestly, I imagine a Revan/Bastilla scenario where we get both lightside and darkside versions of the characters eventually

Tbh I kinda hope we don’t get a lightside version.

DS still doesn’t have a JKL equivalent yet so this would balance it a bit
  • Options
    And I'm hoping the exact opposite. A LS version of him would be awesome!!
    In fact my hopes are that 4 LS legends characters unlock the DS version and then 4 DS legends characters unlock the LS version. Yay!! :#
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"