Conquest 11

Has there been anything Official about when conquest 11 will start? I kind of hope for 2 weeks between now

Replies

• Options
    No idea but they're going to nerf volatile accelerator and thermal exhaust.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

They’ll probably end up nerfing nest too at this point
  • Options
    They shouldn't nerf anything for this run, changes usually happen with new character. The Rebel Fighter bug is probably going to be fixed, though, so it will be a bit harder. Perseverance will probably stay bugged.
    I'm expecting the next conquest to start first Monday in December. That's how the schedule is supposed to work iirc.
  • Options
    Soon..
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get the next two out for Boba unlocks before Dec 15th
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    They shouldn't nerf anything for this run, changes usually happen with new character. The Rebel Fighter bug is probably going to be fixed, though, so it will be a bit harder. Perseverance will probably stay bugged.
    I'm expecting the next conquest to start first Monday in December. That's how the schedule is supposed to work iirc.

This for sure!
  • Options

Nah, they'll remove all data disks and increase Overprepared to 1000% and you get a handful of new disks and half the overprepared if you buy Conquest SuperPass+++++
  • Options
    They will introduce “way-over-prepared”

Just completed rebel fighter feat, I think it will be changed soon. Bugs that work against players will take forever to fix, those would benefit players will be quickly fixed
  • Options
    bluecheese wrote: »
    Does this grant ridiculous or ludicrous speed to the enemy?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Does this grant ridiculous or ludicrous speed to the enemy?

It lets the enemy take unlimited turns until either the timer runs out or your whole squad is dead.

Then CG will offer Conquest Pass++, which will negate the effects of “way-over-prepared”, for the low price of 100 dollars.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »

Then CG will offer Conquest Pass++, which will negate the effects of “way-over-prepared”, for the low price of 100 dollars.

I assume that is valid for the maximum of 4 battles, not just 1.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »

I assume that is valid for the maximum of 4 battles, not just 1.

Well if you buy it 4 times, it is.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options

Just completed rebel fighter feat, I think it will be changed soon. Bugs that work against players will take forever to fix, those would benefit players will be quickly fixed

But will offer a pay option to reduce their speeds back to just over prepared.
  • Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »

But will offer a pay option to reduce their speeds back to just over prepared.

For $69.99, this way $99.99 looks better
  • Options
    The $1000 bottle of expensive whisky makes the $60 bottle look decent..

Add a perk that the Community has been begging for and all you gotta do is pay a little bit of money, just to make it more "ENGAGING"

CG knows what we has been asking for.. Now they can adjust their code so that it costs to get the same reward as previous Conquest..

Same rewards for more work???

Less engagement is CG's rewards, just look at how much the revenues have dropped..
  • Options
    Has there been anything Official about when conquest 11 will start? I kind of hope for 2 weeks between now

Have they ever hit the proposed cadence? It could start tomorrow or in 2 months and neither would surprise me. I can make it through the awful changes they have made IF I actually get the 2 week break. Much of my loathing for conquest is created by running them so close together. Every problem is made worse by not having time to recover from the conquest hangover.