GA

Where's the info about November Grand Arenas? Didnt see it in Novembers calendar.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    They weren't ready to be posted yet, but it should be updated soon. I will keep checking.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    They weren't ready to be posted yet, but it should be updated soon. I will keep checking.

Thanks! I thought maybe i missed a post. Was just thinking what kind of squads to prepare for next GA.... 3v3 or 5v5.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    marxuke wrote: »

Thanks! I thought maybe i missed a post. Was just thinking what kind of squads to prepare for next GA.... 3v3 or 5v5.

It will almost assuredly be 5v5. They have been pretty consistently altering the format for some time now.
  • Options
    marxuke wrote: »

It will almost assuredly be 5v5. They have been pretty consistently altering the format for some time now.

Ok cool, that seems logical. Thank you for confirming it