212th Tag

CardinalSyn
34 posts Member
edited November 2021
dc5r61qvg3sx.png
I think it would be cool to see the Clone Sergeant Phase One get a 212th makeover. It wouldn’t mess with his ship and it would give him a bit better synergy with Cody and General Kenobi. Eventually down the line they could add a paratrooper and another unit to round off the team (preferably a named clone like Oddball, but I don’t remember if he was 212th). I think more clones in general would be sick, but I figured that finishing up the third clone team would be a good place to start.
Post edited by CardinalSyn on

Replies

• Options
    Better to add Waxer and Boil than reskin some no name clone
  • CardinalSyn
    34 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

Fair. I’m not too big on generic characters when there could be named ones. I didn’t think of those guys but they’d be awesome. I was mostly trying to think of a way to make the phase one a useful toon.
    Post edited by CardinalSyn on
  • Options

Fair. I’m not too big on generic characters when there could be named ones. I didn’t think of those guys but they’d be awesome. I was mostly trying to think of a way to make the phase one a useful toon.

I agree. While I like waxer and boil, I'd rather have clone sergeant fit into a good team rather than having to farm and gear two additional characters.

Maybe add waxer and boil and give sergeant the tag. Then you could do a full clone team under cody's lead and save gk for another team.

That may also require a cody rework.
  • Options
    I would say add waxer boil and Gregor, give jmk a 212th tag and make his synergy 212th and jedi allies. If Cody is the leader the Sgt or arc trooper become 212th