Replies

• Options
    Nosebear wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Tobbyd22 wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten the discount to pop up? I’m in Ohio and it still says 99$

No. Probably won't have the discount until after today's update. About 4-5 hours from now.

So most of the world will get the discount not before the 18th. Genius!

Please look at CG's location and when they always release updates.

Their announcement was the 17th. Not only in the USA but in Asia and Europe too. Like the bonus drops.

The United States are not the center of the universe. Every company which sells worldwide knows this.

No the US isnt the center of the universe but look where CG is located and when their updates drop. Use a little common sense.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

No. Probably won't have the discount until after today's update. About 4-5 hours from now.

Their announcement was the 17th. Not only in the USA but in Asia and Europe too. Like the bonus drops.

The United States are not the center of the universe. Every company which sells worldwide knows this.

No the US isnt the center of the universe but look where CG is located and when their updates drop. Use a little common sense.

So its okay to make false announcements because the customer has to use common sense? I would love to have customers like you in my business!
  • Options

So its okay to make false announcements because the customer has to use common sense? I would love to have customers like you in my business!

If a US company says they will release it on a certain day then one would know that it would be on their time. Same as a European country or Asian or on and on we can go. Common sense, man, common sense.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

If a US company says they will release it on a certain day then one would know that it would be on their time. Same as a European country or Asian or on and on we can go. Common sense, man, common sense.

That's certainly true, but I also think it's true that CG should just plain plan better. So many times in the past we've had announcements of "double drops starting on X day", where they only implement the double drops the day before X in their timezone. By the time the double drops are actually active it's already halfway through X day in a bunch of places, and players there miss out on half of day of double drops because of it. I really don't get why they seem to struggle with the concept that different timezones exist. If they want the hyperdrive bundle to go on sale on the 17th then they shouldn't be updating the game to implement the sale on the same day, especially when it'll already be the 18th in certain countries
  • Options

That's certainly true, but I also think it's true that CG should just plain plan better. So many times in the past we've had announcements of "double drops starting on X day", where they only implement the double drops the day before X in their timezone. By the time the double drops are actually active it's already halfway through X day in a bunch of places, and players there miss out on half of day of double drops because of it. I really don't get why they seem to struggle with the concept that different timezones exist. If they want the hyperdrive bundle to go on sale on the 17th then they shouldn't be updating the game to implement the sale on the same day, especially when it'll already be the 18th in certain countries

And this could all be avoided by saying “the 17th at _:__ PST”
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

And this could all be avoided by saying “the 17th at _:__ PST”

True but CG doesn't like to give out too much info. We should all be used to that by now.
  • Options
    Just signed in and got a message saying there will be an update at2:15 PT
  • Options
    Got the update, hyper drive bundle is nowhere in the store
  • Options
    Grampsa wrote: »
    Got the update, hyper drive bundle is nowhere in the store

Glad that it wasn’t just me.
  • Options
    It'll happen with the update later today.

In game update done and the hyperdrive bundle has disappeared. Lol

• Options
    Devs just posted. It will be available at 3p PST via in game pop up.
  • Options
    Can confirm that is how I just got mine
  • Options

If it's happened so many times, perhaps it's our expectations that should be adjusted, hmmm?
  • Options
    It’s literally in the store next to the $9.99 GC calendar.
  • Options
    Blvck_One wrote: »
    It’s literally in the store next to the $9.99 GC calendar.

But it wasn't when the update first dropped.
  • Options
    I’m assuming those of us that purchased it in 2019 are not allowed to purchase again as I still do not have it in the store and have not seen any pop ups
  • Options
    el_mago wrote: »

If it's happened so many times, perhaps it's our expectations that should be adjusted, hmmm?

The main issue is that they end of your daily rest for that day, instead of being active for say 48 hours globally, you know like GA/TW/TB is. So yes, the rest of the world misses out on double drops because they come in too late and start in the day in america, poor Aussies miss the whole day practically.

• Options
    It would be nice to know if this is going to be a new pack if we bought the original a few years ago also. I get a lot of in game pop ups but have not seen one for the bundle.
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    It would be nice to know if this is going to be a new pack if we bought the original a few years ago also. I get a lot of in game pop ups but have not seen one for the bundle.

I believe those that already bought it don’t get to buy it again for the discounted price. It’s a one off pack
  • Options
    Devs said next to nothing from one week to the next but when it's a money question they find the time to post.

Quelle Surprise.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I believe those that already bought it don’t get to buy it again for the discounted price. It’s a one off pack

This appears to be the case. Crying shame.
    Can you imagine that? I want to give CG money and they are refusing to take it.....