Which team should i go for?

MattSax
56 posts Member
For squad arena. I'm f2p and right now usually end the day around rank 30-50 with whichever squad I choose. I just can't decide which squad synergy is the best on defense. I don't have the meta QGJ or dooku 7 star. I'm trying to go For something a bit different in preparation for new meta.

Currently I run
Old ben (L)
Poe
GS
Assaj
Lumi

I win about 85% offense battles, only losing to the occassional droid squad with Poe getting the roll, the occassional Dooku squad managing to evade mind tricks on 3 toons or stun old ben, or the speed squad killing off my GS early.

Just wondering which team out of my toon levels would be the best on defense?

Replies

• MattSax
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Image didn't post

http://postimg.org/image/vjz7k2fwz/

P.s. if anyone wants a cool alternative GW squad to run to mix it up, I've been using Barris, old ben, poe, GS, Lumi as my B team and they syngergize very well together for GW (usually all cooldowns are ready just in time for the next match).
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I've read that Old Ben's leader ability is currently bugged and doesn't work properly. I don't have Old Ben so I'm not sure exactly what the bug is, though.
  • MattSax
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I've read that Old Ben's leader ability is currently bugged and doesn't work properly. I don't have Old Ben so I'm not sure exactly what the bug is, though.

Oh dang, really? It seems to work for me. I wonder what is bugged about it.
    Only thing I've seen that doesn't work properly is that evaded counter attacks don't give the turn meter bonus.

Edit: apparently people are saying the turn meter bonus isn't applied at all, ever. I'm pretty sure I've seen it work though...I'll test it out tomorrow and respond here
  • MattSax
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Okay I just tested it out (used 50 shards cause why not) and it seems like it may only work on Old Ben himself. GS evaded an attack and turn meter stayed the same. That's highly disappointing