The Elder Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited November 2021
Here is the kit idea for the Elder, from the Visions short film “The Elder”. If you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
The Elder was an ancient Sith warrior who broke away from the Sith Order before it was destroyed, believing the Sith were too focused on fighting each other. On the planet of Habo, The Elder dueled the Jedi master Tajin Crosser and his Padawan Dan G’vash. While the Elder was weakened by age, he was still a powerful opponent, relentlessly striking with his sabers and utilizing Force Lightning for attack.

5vph2rcc8ygi.jpeg

Unit Name: The Elder
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker (TAC), Unaligned Force User
Description: Elderly Force User with strong anti-Jedi synergy.
Relic: Twin Lightsabers

Basic: Ruthless Charge (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy twice, and inflict 2 Damage Over Time effects. If the target is a Jedi, all Dark Side Unaligned Force Users gain Speed Up for 1 turn.

Special: Lightning Blast (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock on them for 2 turns. If the target already had Shock, or is a Jedi, grant all Dark Side Unaligned Force User allies Offense Up for 2 turns.

Unique: Ancient Warrior (Omega):
The Elder has +25% Potency, and gains 5% Offense (stacking, max 50%) whenever a debuff expires on an enemy. Additionally, The Elder’s attacks deal 50% more damage against Jedi enemies, and he gains 10% Turn Meter whenever a Jedi enemy takes a turn.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Options
    Might want a limit on that stacking offense.
    3v3 FTW
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I think Speed Up on the basic should be limited to 1 turn, but otherwise it's great!
    Might want a limit on that stacking offense.

I will fix both of those things. Thank you for evaluating.

• Options
    The elder along with lop the magistrate and the ronin are all my top choices for visions characters and this kit looks good
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    The elder along with lop the magistrate and the ronin are all my top choices for visions characters and this kit looks good

Thank you for evaluating.