Admiral Ackbar or Eeth Koth

Hello there,

I can not decide for the life of me, I have already finished Sidious and ST Han and have decided I need a new Light side character for that area and it has come down to these two.

Eeth koth is a viable jedi but I wouldn't use him for anything else and plus he would help with the Yoda event.

Admiral Ackbar would work well with ST Han but Im hearing hes not all that good.

Any suggestions would be helpful Thank you :)
Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Koth for Yoda challenge and Jedi team

Ackbar is great for rebel teams, but kind of meh anywhere else

I'd say pick a flavor and go for it. I would, myself, recommend Koth if you ever want Yoda. He is an easy to farm Jedi to get to 7* without hard noding.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    in my one and only Chromium acquisition when i first began i picked up the Admiral... have him up to 6-stars now and he's become a surprisingly great supporting cast addition to my newfound effectiveness at clearing GW. (plus he's the centerpiece of a Rebel squad i am currently leveling up.)
    ymmv.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar. Ackbar. Ackbar.
    You have/ use ST Han? He's only viable with Ackbar. It's not a trap.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I would (and did) pick Koth to use to get Yoda. It seems like a safer bet than Ackbar.
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Ackbar. Ackbar. Ackbar.

I use ST Han in Arena and sometimes GW I think he is viable without Ackbar :)
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Ackbar. Ackbar. Ackbar.

I use ST Han in Arena and sometimes GW I think he is viable without Ackbar :)
    It depends on the leader board and how high of a rank you want. I've been keeping under 50 for a few weeks with ST Han and no Ackbar.