Beginner playing Star Wars Galaxy Of Heores

Melkor6925
5 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hey All!

Massive Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes Fan!

I just started playing about 2 weeks ago! While I was at it I did a 'First 15' video of the game and i'll be doing a follow up review in a couple of weeks with my progress!

Feel free to check the video out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKdjAuSGYE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4uXgfs1iWU

I must admit I love this game! Though I am concerned the more I play the more it becomes less f2p than p2w. Let me know what you think!

Regards
Melkor6925

Post edited by Melkor6925 on

Replies

• YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    Options
    To speed up the process, prepare to spend a little. And as they increase the levels to slurp the whales, even I, moderate spender and definitely you will get further and further behind. Good luck tho!
  • Options
    Thank you for the advice, it s greatly appreciated. My team of Heores have just jut lvl 31/32 and I always throw a few quid at a game I enjoy. I feel its best to help support the games you enjoy!

Regards
    Melkor6925
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    No, spend nothing. It is totally unnecessary. I hit #1 on my mature server yesterday and I've never spent a penny.

Besides, the grind is the point of the game. If you bypass it, there is literally nothing left...
  • Options
    You don't need to spend but the grind will get irritating after you hit level 50ish. Good luck with your videos!
  • Options
    I think it's fantastic to find such an active community for the game! It's a massive pleasure to see!

If/When I do spend a bit on the game It's just my way of giving something back to the developers and it won't be masses but enough to at least help a little.

Thank you for the support!

Melkor6925
  • Options
    Getting a crystal booster pack is a reasonable way to spend on this game. The slow extra trickle of crystals will help getting the 1 cantina energy refresh and two regular energy refreshes that are cheap each day. This approach requires patience, but patience is better than chromium packs in this game!1!!
  • Options
    Excellent thank you for the advice! I may look down that route!
  • Options
    Nice to have another fan join us @Melkor6925, welcome!

Don't mind the don't pay brigade, it's like free loading is a badge of honor and not a financial necessity or inclination. Spending on energy refreshes to speed up initially is definitely a good idea. If you can afford to and are inclined to pay up for a faster game progression, feel free to do so. Just be warned, this is not strictly a Pay2Win game, money only helps in getting some things done faster. Hope you enjoy the community as much as most of us do.

• Options
    Hey All! Still loving the Game and just hit level 40!

I did a follow up video when I hit lvl 30 or so which i'll post in a bit!