GC november 19th

Could we get a user interface please?

Replies

• Options
    Nvm I figured it out, it is not broken, but holy mother of poligons.

So let me rephrase it: could we get some useful, indicative user interface please?
  • Options
    For the benefit of those who cba working it out, press auto then press it again. Then, hey presto! The buttons appear.

This is a PSA by someone who cba either 😉
  • Options
    PB940 wrote: »
    For the benefit of those who cba working it out, press auto then press it again. Then, hey presto! The buttons appear.

you can activiate the event ability manually. It's just bizarre that in order to force you to use the event ability they simply remove your original abilities....
  • Options
    I wish that my tie advanced was as good as the event one though
  • Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »

you can activiate the event ability manually. It's just bizarre that in order to force you to use the event ability they simply remove your original abilities....

This is how most Marquee events operate as well, but in the marquees there's some handy interface including an arrow pointing at the thing you need to press / use at the start of battle.

• Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »

This is how most Marquee events operate as well, but in the marquees there's some handy interface including an arrow pointing at the thing you need to press / use at the start of battle.

And with this statement, i believe we have come full circle.
  • Options
    I guess people complained about the disappearing buttons issue for so long that they made it an actual feature of the game...
  • Options
    But there's a great big button there that's has never been there before. You didn't think to push it?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    But there's a great big button there that's has never been there before. You didn't think to push it?

In all fairness it is greyed out like all other passive button in the game. Strange this is the first time there has ever been a button like that introduced to the game that you can interact with. I figured it out but can see how it could be confusing.

• Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    I guess people complained about the disappearing buttons issue for so long that they made it an actual feature of the game...

CG has heard us, new method of engagement.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.