Who is better? Poe or ST Han

Creed
5 posts Member
edited April 2016
Who is better? Poe or ST Han and why? I'm having a hard time choosing who to upgrade.

Who is better? Poe or ST Han 26 votes

Poe
34%
TheopiumMattSaxSlyKrysisxSkandarGraunxBigalWhitchitWilliamRickardDrewPowerzzwoltron 9 votes
ST Han
65%
SarcodinoAnraethFlyPhishSuckagarubladorSkrotezReySkywalkerLaLiamBar_Buryin7AnimalMotherToukaiBax_Itara49erSpart4n_AngelMelkorDrewPowerzDark_Hemet8211 17 votes

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    ST Han
    At this time, I would say ST Han.

Both Poe and Han are squishy for tanks, and with the nerf to Poe's expose and ability for his turn meter reduction to be resisted he has become somewhat of a "meh" tank now. He is fast, but without a full team expose + turn meter reduction, Poe just doesnt give what ST Han does imo.

A lot of people can rush past Poe to go for the high burst dps, but if they make that choice with Han then they absolutely pay for it later when he starts giving 20% turn meter to everyone.

Dooku(L) + ST Han is pretty popular right now because Han has more of a chance to taunt before someone dies, and has a chance to keep living long into his taunt with dodges. The longer he lives, the worse it gets for the enemy.
  • Options
    ST Han
    You could probably build teams to use either one more effectively than the other, but I agree that ST Han is probably all around better right now. Right now it's too easy to take out the threats that Poe is guarding to make him nearly as effective.
  • Options
    Poe
    I am using Han for more than 4months now, and with all his benefits, he is just not good enough. Why? He taunts way too late. With current speed meta you will loose a toon before he can even taunt, which in my opinion makes a tank useless.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ST Han
    Theopium wrote: »
    I am using Han for more than 4months now, and with all his benefits, he is just not good enough. Why? He taunts way too late. With current speed meta you will loose a toon before he can even taunt, which in my opinion makes a tank useless.

While I would normally agree with this prior to the Dooku evasion buff, it really depends on your composition. Poe is too easily disabled with QGJ, and when fighting Dooku teams taunt can be counter productive as it is buffing half the opposing team making him a liability. I find Han is a more solid choice in this current meta of Dooku. I used Poe for the last few months, I had to bench him for I was losing too many ranks.
  • Options
    ST Han
    With Han giving his turn meter to everyone its good that he goes alittle later. I dont want him to get hit and give turn meter to all my characters that already have close to full turn meter. I want everyone to go first then have him taunt then everyone gets full advantage of the hits he is getting