Game Update 17th or 18th November Depending on Region

Darthjobbie
384 posts Member
edited November 2021
So the main topic here is that CG did another update to bring yet a new character in, there will be more no doubt in line with Disney. That in itself is another topic for another day.

What we have now, is that CG and partners were happy to accept money from emulating users and now its not. Their new update excuse is well it doesnt suit official emulators which either means CG has new tech which the likes of Bluestacks cant keep up with or CG are being asked to pay fees to support such games (i wonder who i would believe). The very fact that CG arent keen to keep those who contribute financially to the game from emulated sources is tragic. At the same time they continually release content after content, money chasing after money chasing and yet they can not give reasonable explanation or dialogue with their own playing community. I have continually expressed doubts about this and always shot down. Well for those on emulators, the game is nearly ended for you because they dont care and they dont give the mods here or in game powers to help.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7384 posts Moderator
    Options
    Emulators have never been supported by CG.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Emulators have never been supported by CG.

This.

If you want you can direct message CG_Doja_FettMINI and discuss this with him, buy that will not change the official stance on emulators.
This discussion has been closed.