Characters sorely needed

KaloVisor
10 posts Member
edited November 2021
Hello, I'm Kalo. Anyways I've noticed there are several characters that have been sorely missing from GoH. or MAIN characters that only have one or two versions while others have 5+ (Han, Luke).

Most glaring of all has got to be the neglect of Leia Organa.

She is one of the MAIN 3 of the OT and only has two versions and on top of that neither are very good.

We have no Sequel Trilogy Leia. which could be really cool cause she can use the force! and would most likely be an unaligned force user. a general Leia or even Jedi Training Leia. I could actually see her as a Galactic Legend character maybe going against Supreme Leader Snoke. who we still don't have any version of.

Also The Phantom Menace is extremely lacking in content, Yes it's not the best film, but neither is The Rise of Skywalker and we have 3 Galactic Legend characters from that.

I would actually really like to see a Handmaiden team, with A Queen Amidala in there (we only have one Padme as well), and a Sabe the put confuse on the enemy team and protection for the Queen

Royal Naboo, and Yes even a Gungan squad yes love him or hate him there should be at least one Jar Jar in there.

An EU Jedi Grandmaster Luke could be pretty dope and really OP

Also an EU Jedi Knight Leia would be really awesome.

a Young anakin (who could pilot the N-1s, along with Padme's Shuttle. for current Padme)

Jedi Apprentice Obi-Wan

Here is a big one, literally and figuratively. a Galactic Legends Scoundrel Jabba the Hut, maybe with his jester salacious Crumb. have him take up three spaces and add bib Fortuna and have him add major buffs to characters like Boba Fett and the Gamorrean Guard.

Jaina and Jacen Solo (or Darth Caedus)

Would say Mara Jade, but it looks like we are finally getting her.

a Second Mace Windu the version we have no totally sucks (maybe Clone Wars Mace?)

To name a few more:
Darth Plagueis
Anakin Solo
Tahiri Vaillia
Tenel Ka Djo
Hondo Oronoka
Durge (Anime Clone Wars)
yuuzhan vong (Nom Anor, Tsavong Lah ect)
Kyle Katarn (may be coming with current event)
(More KOTOR II characters)
Meetra surik aka The Exile
a neutral version of Kreia
Atton Rand
Handmaiden
Mandalore

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    A few good ideas in there, but what I really want is a death star ship raid or a Krayt dragon raid.
  • Options
    I don’t want to come across rude or mean but I didn’t like any of those suggestions.. tbh I couldn’t handle seeing anymore double ups or triples etc.

Just wait for more TV shows or movies for more characters
  • Options
    I really want Durge and Mandalore the Indomitable. A Vong team would be lit. Besides that I kinda agree with the comment above me. I have a big long list of characters I would like to see and Jar Jar isn’t on it. Also they pretty much confirmed that Hutts won’t come to the game as playable toons because they’re too big.
  • Options
    Unironically I’d rather have Dak and his Snowspeeder before they even consider Jar Jar.
  • Options
    You forgot Mary Poppins Leia on your list. :p
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    A few good ideas in there, but what I really want is a death star ship raid or a Krayt dragon raid.

A Death Star ship sounds awesome, but it would be super OP, Krayt Dragon raid would be awesome!
  • Options
    MilHanso wrote: »
    You forgot Mary Poppins Leia on your list. :p

Despite hating TLJ. I actually didn't mind that scene so much, I would actually be on board with a Leia that has Similar abilities. although not sure what good it would do for the game. lol and again she wasn't "Flying" she was in zero g gravity and was "Pulling herself to the ship with the force.
  • Options
    Leia I agree with. The rest... Nah.
  • Options
    Kyle Katarn is confirmed! event unlocking today!