Sids dodge rate

So over the past week I have been keeping track of Sids dodge rate against my Jedi teams in both arena as well as galactic war.

on the average over the week I have faced Sid 94% of my battles in Arena (33 of 35 teams) and in GW I have faced him 92% of the time (102 of 111 matches including retreats)

On the average:

In GW Sid dodges 54.4% of attacks (less the 35% boost makes him at a 40% dodge rate on all non jedi)

In Arena Sid dodges 63.4% of all attacks (less the 35% boost makes him at 47% against all non jedi)

these seem off to me......I know it is only a 1 week sample, but can anyone who doesnt run an all jedi team collaborate as to if Sid's dodge against non jedi equates to the percentages above?

Seems very high to me.

Replies

• Options
    I haven't actually charted my games but I've been checking this forum every now and then over the past few weeks to see if anyone else was talking about this.

The irony of this is I was thinking about a dodge based dooku led team (Dooku, Yoda, Sid, Rey and probably lumi) started working on it then got sidetracked working on Ben instead because Dooku has always just gotten on my nerves in general and I don't like playing characters I see as kind of cheap or annoying (only to find out after I got Ben to 7 stars that his leader ability is broken). Right around that time Dooku led teams started popping up here and there and from the beginning I thought the evasion seemed high. Now Dooku led teams are pretty much the meta on my shard. I think that pretty much says all you need to know.

Your numbers might be skew a little high due to sample size but I really feel like his leader ability is broken but started thinking it was just me because there isn't much talk about it when I cruise by here. My dodge rate is no where near that high on Lumi or Ben led teams even when they have an extra evasion buff. It's really starting to get on my nerves.
  • Options
    lswingly wrote: »
    I haven't actually charted my games but I've been checking this forum every now and then over the past few weeks to see if anyone else was talking about this.

The irony of this is I was thinking about a dodge based dooku led team (Dooku, Yoda, Sid, Rey and probably lumi) started working on it then got sidetracked working on Ben instead because Dooku has always just gotten on my nerves in general and I don't like playing characters I see as kind of cheap or annoying (only to find out after I got Ben to 7 stars that his leader ability is broken). Right around that time Dooku led teams started popping up here and there and from the beginning I thought the evasion seemed high. Now Dooku led teams are pretty much the meta on my shard. I think that pretty much says all you need to know.

Your numbers might be skew a little high due to sample size but I really feel like his leader ability is broken but started thinking it was just me because there isn't much talk about it when I cruise by here. My dodge rate is no where near that high on Lumi or Ben led teams even when they have an extra evasion buff. It's really starting to get on my nerves.

I agree, dooku is another one whose dodge is high.

And I will continue to run number for another couple of weeks just to see what happens, I think the trend will remain high, but maybe it will trend down from here on.
  • Options
    You know I actually misread. Saw what I wanted to I guess. Sid has built in high dodge against Jedis. I actually don't have a huge problem with him. And if you're facing a Dooku led team his evasion against Jedi is through the roof.

If you're using Jedis don't waste special attacks against Sid if you can at all help it. Strictly basics attacks. Against non Jedis he isn't all that special. If you're concerned about the healing debuff and want to take him out first make sure to have one heavy hitter non Jedi like Rey or Geo Soldier. Or you can run Yoda and use his immunity to debuff ability and ignore Sid until the end since he doesn't hit very hard.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    He should be 42.5% against jedi, and my math has him there, with dooku leader it's 57.5% and my data says hits correct. The computer does a lot of crazy stuff, until I start to measure it then it averages out exactly as it should.
  • Options
    thats what i was wondering, as i did not know what Sids base stat was in relation to evade.