edited April 2016
My current arena team is:

Phasma (L)
QGJ
Kylo
Sid
Lumi

All fully geared and 7 stars.

I usually sit about rank 20-30 but recently I've dropped and struggled to make it below 50.

As viable options I also have:

IG-88 (7 Star)
Poggle (7 Star)
GS (6 Star)
HK (5 Star)
IG-86 (5 Star)
JC (6 Star)

I am currently finishing off GS and working on Daka and Savage.

After GS and Savage I was thinking of either farming Barriss and Eeth and getting Yoda or finally getting Dooku and upgrading ST Han.

Anyway obviously there are big changes afoot and no one really knows what may change but if anyone has some advice on improving my current line-up at the moment then I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

- Damien

Replies

• Options
    QGJ lead
    Lumi
    Poggle
    Geo

Or swap out Poggle for Sid, you can get offense up with QGJ and 86 still is nasty without Poggle

• Options
    Thanks. 86 still needs leveled a little more and geared but i'll start getting him ready.

Is GS viable at 6 Stars and fully geared?
    - Damien
  • Options
    Yeah, Geo is viable at 6 IMO, fully geared of course for the 149 speed
  • Options
    My first thought was to drop Sid for Poggle, too. Sid is dead weight at higher level arena. GS for Kylo or Lumi might be worth thinking about, too. Phasma hits hard (like ~8k criticals) with offense up and advantage.

There's a thread on here somewhere in the past couple days about best team "cores" and the Poggle, GS, 86 core was popular, but you're a little ways away from that right now.